The Sherwin-Williams Companypaint

I am writing to you as a disgusted customer. I went to your store at 1262 SW 4 St Cape Coral Fl. Talk manger with all my receipts since I bought it at another store he said manager and sales representative will call and look at my house well only sales representative showed up Steve Crawford. The paint was peeling so he took pieces off and took lab. I showed him numerous receipts. I extols him I had professional painter who power washed and primed before he painted the house and Launi. I went with the painter to get the paint store clerk told me I should mix packets of StayClean Mildewcide in the paint which he did. Steve called me and said the strips of paint was from mold why bother using these packets. I paint the house every 8 years with no problem I said Steve the paint was guaranteed for 25 yrs he said no paint guaranteed for that showed him can pictures enclosed he then said we did not prime which we did. I have 8 receipts and bill from painter. He said the mold from weather I said if that so you shouldn't be selling paint here especially with 25 yr guarantee. I had stucco company out he said nothing wrong with stucco. I M sending pictures of my receipts picture of paints. And Steve letter. I have friend that had same problem the store manager is giving her the paint and said pay the painter. I sent letter to Sherwin Williams on 10-1-19 ticket number [protected]

Carolyn Montgomery