The Secretcertificatewant my money back on my card

I was wondering why there was money being taken out of my worker comp. so I looked at my bank statement. and found out that someone was taking out money out of it the name of the company is The Secret Ceritficate company so I called and tried to talk to someone she hong up on me so I called three times and finially got someonee else and I told her the lady i talk to was very rude and explain what was going on so she told me to go to the web site and feel out a paper. and give them my information here my name and address 734v Garberdale Sq. Apt. D Bolivar, Ohio 44612 and my last four digits of my card 5499