The Salvation Army USAmanager named laura was rude and inconsiderate

I occasionally shop at the Salvation Army store #27 on Devon Avenue in Chicago. During my past three visits, I have requested to use a fitting room, for which you need an employee to retrieve a key from the manager and unlock. All three times the employees and manager have stated that both of their fitting rooms were not available (without explanation). I was simply told they were "out of order." Today, I again requested to use a fitting room, to which I was given a reply by a helpful employee named Josh, "Let me get the key." I was excited, since it seemed they had "fixed" the fitting rooms. Josh unlocked the door and I was about to enter - when the manager - Laura - intercepted my entry and said, "the rooms are out of order." I replied, why?" To which she said they needed to be repaired. I asked, "Why? what is wrong with them?" She did not answer me and rudely turned and walked away.

I continued shopping. When I came across another helpful employee, I asked, "What is wrong with the fitting rooms? They have been unavailable for over a month now." The employee responded, "we lost the key" to which I replied, "That is not what I was told." She then said I should speak to the manager - Laura. I did not feel comfortable asking Laura, since she was already rude to me once.

I have no problem being told a reason as to why I cannot use fitting rooms, but when I am lied to without reason and treated rudely, then something is wrong with the customer service! I will not go back to this store. With management like that - I am happy to spend my money elsewhere.

Be
Oct 12, 2019

Comments

Oct 12, 2019

", I asked, "What is wrong with the fitting rooms? They have been unavailable for over a month now." The employee responded, "we lost the key" "

I guess they never heard of getting a new key made, even if it means changing all the locks.