The Right One/dating serviceFraud

I signed the contract 10/11/2007 since that time The Right One has arranged three dates which were as far from the attributes submitted by me as is possible. I too have called, written letters, and e-mails recieving no satisfaction from The Right One's organization. Since November 2008 I have recieved one call from The Right One's staff attempting to arrange a meeting with a match which lived in Kansas City (three hour drive from Wichita).
The contract price was $2300.00, on 04/30/2008 the financing was sold/contracted to Universal Account Servicing. I agreed to an 18 percent annual percentage rate on $2000.00 at the time of signing the contract. I solicited Universal Account Servicing for billing information and learned that $22.33 a month is being charged for a $1330.00 balance.
I wish I had the information in this site prior to being convinced to sign the above mentioned contract. I also have a hard time understanding how this organization has avoided a law suite for misleading and faulse buisness claims related to performance and service.

• Ve
    vegasson Mar 13, 2011

happens in Las Vegas also . stay away

• Ha
    Hat321 Aug 28, 2010

The Right One is a rip-off, plain and simple. I can meet socially [censor]ed losers on my own for free, but they charged me $3, 000 for that service. Every "referral" they have provided has been the opposite of what I desired.

• So
    Sox2009 Mar 20, 2009

The matchmakers at The Right One in Boston are great. Two years ago they introduced me to my wife...