The Repo CenterScammers

I sent them $1800 through Western Union and they were going to ship the bike i purchased and then when I received it I pay the other half owed. They took the money and even made me believe they shipped it but it never showed up. They have since changed the phone number from [protected]. They don't return any calls or emails. The guys names are Jose and Brian. Do Not deal with these guys! They will take your money and never ship the product! I learned my lesson the hard way because they make it seem like everything is legite. Pass the word on these Scammers!

Alex R. Dec 16, 2009

With Samuel in federal custody one has to wonder who its.about.time is and why would you be posting information not relevant to this person or the trouble he's caused. During the investigation that some of us were doing, not at one time did this Spencer fellow show up for any reason. I wonder why you would put an innocent person into the fire for no apparant reason.

• It
    its.about.time Sep 30, 2009

picutre didn't show...go to this site to see what he looks like

• It
    its.about.time Sep 30, 2009

I really hope you guys aren't giving up!

Btw, you might have Sam but where ever Sam goes Spencer James Vivona ...follows...And where Spencer Vivona goes Jonathan Agreda follows. Sam has a big mouth and will spill the bean to save himself.

Spencer Vivona
    D.O.B 02/12/1985
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 176lbs. (range)
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    He has 7 Tattoos.
    Left Wrist: "Hard Times" (with a dotted line underneth)
    Left Forarm: Coe Fish -colored (sorry for my spelling)
    Left Bicep: 2 Japense wedding horn masked
    Ribs: 2 blk/red stars
    Front Chest Collar: "Don't count the years...Count the memories" (with initals under it)
    Right Bicep: A tiger on a rock that has NOT been colored
    Both Shoulders: colored sparrows

He has a g/f named Andrea Topper who does the pick up and will sometimes talk on the phone.

Sam and Spencer are 2 peas in a pod! That's Spencer and Andrea in the photo. This was taken last year when they were living in Orlando. They could either be there or Miami.

• Gr
    gregorydane Aug 26, 2009

Has anyone been ripped off by a guy calling himself Brian in Miami over sporting event tickets? I got ripped off for 1000 bucks for Ohio state tickets and I am unhappy. Please let's find this man soon..

• Br
    brijad89 Jun 30, 2009

Finally Justice has been Served!

Alex R. Jun 27, 2009

As of June 26th, 2009 Samuel Paniagua has been transfered from the custody of the Broward Sheriff's Office to the Federal Bureau of Prisons. He is being housed at the Federal Detention Center in Miami, FL.

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
    Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date Location
    1. SAMUEL DAVID PANIAGUA [protected]-White-M UNKNOWN MIAMI FDC

Alex R. Jun 25, 2009

Well if anyone needs further proof that Samuel Paniagua is the scammer everyone's been looking for here it is. He was arrested last night by the Broward County Sheriff's office. Here's his booking info:

Arrest Number: [protected]

Disposition:
    Projected Sent. End Date*:

* Subject to Change

Alex R. Jun 22, 2009

Well bravo, you were able to post two news story's about two people who were convicted of doing the exact same crime and fraud that you're doing Samuel. You aren't fooling anyone with this nonsense. Just keep trying your hardest to make people think you aren't the one responsible for this. Your time is running out. I suggest you turn yourself in and get this all done and over with.

• Mr
    mr right Jun 22, 2009

they just caught this dude in the us this past week with 13 websites including the infamous flymotorcycles.com in nevada and repomotorsport website as well as repocenter heres a previous scam he got ppped for in the uk before coming here

Hartley set up 11 accounts using different names, according to an eBay spokeswoman.

He was back in court this week after Lancashire Constabulary looked back over six years of scamming. This gave them a total figure of £141, 028.52 in ill-gotten gains. But Hartley has only £102, 206.04 to hand - he must give this to police by 31 July or face another year in jail and then pay back the same amount plus interest.

The court set aside £927.52 for 34 victims of his scams.

Under the rules half of the rest of the money is split between the Crown Prosecution Service, the Magistrates' Court Service and the police - Lancs plod should get around 18 per cent of the takings. ®

here is his partner below

A man convicted of swindling more than $259, 000 using fraudulent eBay listings and other venues was ordered to serve 52 months in federal prison and pay $252, 000 in restitution.

Derrick Lee Swantz, 57, of Lakewood, Colorado, was convicted in January of implementing two separate fraud schemes. In one, he offered luxury automobiles for sale on eBay and Autotrader.com. He used the phone and email to communicate with would-be buyers and directed them to make payments by making wire transfers or sending cashier's checks.

Once the payments were made, Swantz didn't deliver the vehicles. Among the autos he advertised were a 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE, a 2001 Mercedes-Benz S500, a 2002 Mercedes-Benz S500, and a 1997 Infiniti Q45. The scam netted more $121, 750, according to prosecutors.

In the other scheme, Swantz claimed he could buy used Xerox copiers for low prices and sell them at substantial profits. He'd ask would-be investors for large sums of money so he could purchase and refurbish a particular machine. Victims paid more than $17, 500, according to prosecutors.

Swantz was indicted by a federal grand jury in Denver in October 2007. In January, a jury found him guilty of one count of mail fraud and 27 counts of wire fraud. ®

Alex R. Jun 22, 2009

I didn't even have to read most of the above post before I realized this is Samuel trying yet again to throw us off. We all know it's you because I know garden gnomes who can spell better than you my friend. Oh and about Gabe here, you really didn't post anything useful. All you posted was his name if that's his name and a birthday. Woohoo! You learned how to use search engines. No one's buying into your garbage anymore Samuel. Everyone's closing in and soon enough you'll be singing the blues while you enjoy the cozy quarters of the federal detention system. At least you'll have three hots and a cot. Better than being homeless.

Alex R. Jun 15, 2009

Since our dear friend Samuel wants to post other peoples criminal information all over the internet I think it's time to post some of his criminal information all of the internet too. All of the information below was obtained by a public records search for misdemeanor and felony cases using the name Samuel David Paniagua or by searching the case numbers I've provided below.

You can access this search database by going to: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx

State Case No.: 13-2009-CF-[protected]-XX

F-[protected] COCAINE/POSSESSION
    F-[protected] CONT SUB/SELL/DEL
    F-[protected] FLEE/ELUDE PO
    F-[protected] CONT SUBS/POSS

According to my friend in law enforcement he also has a conviction for possession of card scanning devices and identity theft. Sounds to me like when this guy is finally caught his ### is going into the fryer for good. Let's hope so.

Alex R. Jun 14, 2009

I can confirm the above information. My friend in law enforcement has given me the following:

Samuel David Paniagua (DOB: 4/17/84) and Freddie Rodriguez (DOB: 11/27/83)

The white guy is Freddie and the other is Samuel. These are the people who have been scamming everyone through Flashmotorcycles.com, Therepocenter.net, and Godfathermotors.com. Do not allow yourself to be scammed by these two!

• 13
    1363drive Jun 10, 2009

I believe they monitor this site. Some of the other people who have complained about these guys have indicated that the ### pulling this scam use to operate as The Repo Center. I have been in contact with Erick and I have warned him that I would post all info I have on him and his buddies if he didn't contact me with a solution. Since he doesn't think I am serious here are a few facts.

Samuel David Paniagua-AKA Brian, AKA Eric or whomever they claimed to be when you talked to them.
    DOB: 04-17-83
    Cuttlerbay Fl. which is just outside of Miami, little town that just changed its name.
    [protected]: He will pick up but responds to text messages more often than he answers.
    [protected]: His personal cell phone which he doesn't know I have and Ive never called him on it.

Alex R. May 25, 2009

Legend: I find it some what hilarious that you some how made the connection between your unique incident and what these people myself included have been put through. Please tell me why would these people change their strategy of not meeting or sending the merchandise with one person who could openly identify them? Your story just isn't adding up. I still think you're the ring leader of the people we're all looking for.

Additionally how can someone who's been locked up since January of 2008 commit fraud on such a grand scale from a jail cell where any phone calls this person makes is monitored by correctional staff? Also since he's been locked up since 2008 and all of us were ripped off in 2009 how would he have played any part in an online scam when he more than likely doesn't have internet access?

The more you put into this story of yours the more it digs a larger hole for yourself. Everyone reading this will hopefully see the same thing I do that you're full of s**t and trying to derail the investigation against you isn't working. I hope this guy Bill tracks you down and hands you over to whomever will offer the longest jail sentence.

To wge: I'm sure you're correct about the law enforcement thing, but this guy "Legend" says his uncle gave him information regarding an open case that is being worked on. In my understanding of how police work they usually don't do that kind of thing because it can ruin the investigation. The police don't want the victim going after the suspect in retailiation for what was done to them. I hope you do find these guys and give them what they deserve.

legend May 25, 2009

ok alex i have nothing to hide behind maybe you should no wtf happened to me i messed up ya i did get a motorcycle from these guys but guess what i meet them in miami off miami gardens at a storage facility it was one person i meet and he had the motorcycle and title turns out he bought the motorcycle off craigslist with a fake cashiers check made at home and sold the bike to me when i submited my registration ### hit the fan the detective on my case new what was up and the description of this guy was affiliated with these 2 people and one of them being locked up since last year so that mean the other guy must have a new partner i have not yet got my cash bike and they took the bike back i bought ... so that explains why people talk about how they got bikes and so on and so fourth not only are they taking money they are selling stolen vehicles

Alex R. May 25, 2009

To anyone reading this I think you will find this funny. Check out the complaint put up by this "Legend" person back in March:

repomotorsport.com — i bought a motorcycle and 2 weeks later the motor blew !

Why would a seperate user "Tonicjuice11" make one comment and then this guy "Legend" complete his obviously uncompleted post?

Nice try Legend. It would seem to me that you are one of the scam artists in question after all. It would also seem like your friend "Tonicjuice11" isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. How much do you want to bet that Legend is the mastermind of the whole operation? Well Legend when you read this remember no matter what your name is you will get caught.

Sooner or later you and your friends will get busted and you will do time for what you have done to people.

Alex R. May 24, 2009

Anyone else find the "info" this guy Legend is putting up just a little bit too reaching? Seems to me buddy that you're trying a little too hard to push this Jose Morales and Spencer Vivona on everyone as being the suspects in question. I also like how you were able to find the direct filing information for the county jail in which this Jose person is currently incarcerated. I find it a little hard to believe a person who is currently locked up could commit this kind of scam on such a wide scale from a jail cell.

Furthermore why would your "uncle" release information in regards to any open investigations on these two to someone who isn't even involved with any part of the justice system? Last time I checked not only is that a violation of their own code of conduct, but I'm pretty sure it's also against the law.

Honestly to me it sounds like the people we're all searching for are trying their hardest to push us off the right track. Someone must be getting close to these guys or they wouldn't be wasting our time with this smokescreen.

• 13
    1363drive May 20, 2009

Bill;
    Add my name to the list of suckers. I also am from MI. I went to a site called www.godfathermotors.com, Sent them money up front for a bike and haven't heard from them since. That was last Friday. Wish I had seen this site. I travel a lot for my company and spend a fair amount of time in FL. If I catch up with these guys I will extract my pound of flesh from their behinds. I do have some contacts with a number of law enforcement agencies. One my customers is Florida Highway Patrol.
    The person who contacted me was named Erick Brackett. He is listed as the main contact with the BBB of Northwest FL. The adress is listed as 322 Magnolia Creek Rd., Santa Rosa Beach, FL. 32459. The phone number is [protected].
    Steve Mills
    [protected]

legend May 19, 2009

hey bill this is what you wrote i was just going over the info you have i want to get these guys as bad as you but it seems as if the guy doing this is the one throwing you the wrong way here is your message
    During the evening hours of 05-17-09 someone text messaged me from Florida stating they had some additional information about "Brian" and therepocenter, I am calling whomever it was that tm'd me.

legend May 19, 2009

ok wow very good news just got off the phone with my uncle he gave me the n ames of 3 people one of them are in jail waiting trial for several previous sites they had the most recent guy they caught he would not release his info only to law enforcement officials but heres the scoop one guy names is spencer he got poped in key largo and he also violated his probation for using a fake check to buy a bike they did track him down and arrest him he is now out his full name is spencer vivona he is also under investigation for ebay fraud the other guys name is jose morales he got picked off for selling over 100 grand in motorcyles and never shipping them check out this link

http://egvsys.metro-dade.com:1608/wwwserv/crts/IPSAWISD.DIA?BALPHA=0&BGAMMA=0&PAGEDIR=F&PAGEN=0&PROCESS=D&L_NAME=morales%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&F_NAME=jose%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&M_NAME=%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&INITIME=167&NAME=MORALES, %20JOSE%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&IMTLOC=MWDC%20%20%20%20&ALPHA=[protected]&GAMMA=19&DELTA=147121

Name: MORALES, JOSE
    Sex: M Race: W Eye: BRO Weight: 175 Lbs
    DOB: 12/11/1981 Hair: BLK Height: 6' 3"
    Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge

Warrant Case: F07033132 Desc: ALIAS CAPIAS Bond: NO BOND **
    Charge: IDENTIFICATION/PERSONAL/FRAUDULENT USE/POSSESSION
    Warrant Case: TO BE SET Desc: HOLD FOR MAGISTRATE Bond: TO BE SET**
    Warrant Case: TO BE SET Desc: HOLD FOR MAGISTRATE Bond: TO BE SET**

this is the other guy who got popped way before but the other 2 guys working with him was spencer and this guy that got popped on the bike all we need to do is track spencer down he is still on state probation his charge was in monroe county tho and the adress he last lived at was his grandfathers house but no one i no even the private detective i no cant track him down... now this guy out on bond is suspected to be the main guy i belive we can get to spencer then get to him since the josh in in jail.
    i also spoke to him threatning him earlyer saying i no he got arrested on miami beach on a stolen bike with the phones linked to the last website the 941 number and a 239 number he has agreed to send me my money first thing am but i think its bull ### i just hit the head on the nail

legend May 19, 2009

i also forgot to leave my number this guys busted its time to sue !!! call me im in miami to and i got ripped off he said he was in pensecola
    [protected] sounds to me like this guy is misleading bill above with this text message stating one guy to be the others ### and so on and so fourth thats to random get ahold of the miami beach pd for further information about this guy they arrested i recomend having a detective call because they would not release his full name to me but my uncle did tell me his familly is out of washington and he lives in miami they are also trying to build a big case on him

• To
    Tonicjuice11 May 19, 2009

Hey bill I just found your post I sent u the text they already caught this guy he is out on bond for buying a motorcycle with a fake bank check my uncle is a detective I got ripped of by them last month they got this guy a week ago on the same bike he stole and check this out the same bike he got he was using the same number listed on the website to rip off this person for there motorcycle as far as I no it's one guy they got not sure if it was 2 of them but this guy is out on bond as I was told he was also arrested on Miami beach my uncle could not tell me anymore because of certain reasons contact the Miami beach pd about this guy they may be able to help u out

Alex R. May 17, 2009

To anyone who read this please be on the lookout for www.godfathermotors.com. These people ripped me off the same way everyone here has been talking about. This guy "Eric" told me that the motorcycle I was purchasing was in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. The number I called was [protected]. They ripped me off for $2, 700. I hope these guys get caught.

• Be
    berry mcduff Apr 25, 2009

This is Berry McDuff . I don t know how anybody else fells about this idea but here it is. IF we all get together and start a bank account with a real bank of everybodys choice ( A REWARD )
    ( MONEY TALKS ) even it is just a dollar donation from everybody there is allot of people that will back us. YOU GOT TO START SOME WHERE ) This ###ing PUSSIES are making allot of money I promise you they are BRAGGING to some one AND ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PERSON NOT TO LIKE EM I am going to a bank with this and get the details . With or with OUT you I WILL CATCH THEIM
    I know the PUSSIES that are doing this read all this SO ### YOU I WILL FIND YOU Keep in mind I said it before IF the police catch you first WHITCH IS WHAT YOU BETTER PRAY FOR . I will get your real names . Then I am just going to wait till you get out THEN I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK . Something else to I am not hiding behind this computer YOU want me call me [protected] you name the place and the time I WILL SHOW ...

sanfordpaul Apr 22, 2009

if you got ripped to go to /link removed/ and file a complaint. BUT use www.therepocenter.net as the company name - NOT The Repo Center Inc.

There's a spot on the form for business name and location - put their website address on the web site location link.

The Rip Off Center needs three submittals before they'll publish it on their website.

• Jj
    jjnbama Apr 21, 2009

So glad I saw this first, but the crazy thing is. I know a guy who bought a bike from them and got it. Thats how I found out about the site. But if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. He is just lucky he didn't get scammed. But I did finally talk to a guy named Brian
    and he gave me the same deal you guys have explained. I told him I was coming to pick them up and he said shipping was free. When has anything ever been free in this day and time. I wish you guys luck on catching these slimeballs. I just hope their not illegal
    immigrants.

• Da
    Dark Apr 21, 2009

Glad I seen this first. I was in Destin this weekend and on the way back I wanted to check these guys out on my way though Pensacola. The address is a self storage center. Glad I did go by there first. I wish you all luck in getting your money back.

somiami Apr 20, 2009

I did the internet crime complaint and FBI, need to report for miami-dade police now. It sucks since western union is almost a scam themselves and so easy to withdrawn the cash, it looks like they make that easy intentionally.

sanfordpaul Apr 20, 2009

once again, the REAL repo center incorporated closed summer of 2008. this was verified by talking to the insurance company that still exists next door to where the address is posted on the site and was further substantiated by detective Coalburn of the miami dade police department. The state attorneys office of citizen services [[protected] ] suggests that anybody whose been scammed report their case to the FBI, internet crime complaint center at WWW.IC3.GOV. please do this immediately. I did it, takes 5 minutes. I also informed the better business bureau of southeast florida that repo center inc is no longer in business, and they need to update their website.

if youve been scammed you must also report to your local pd. the crime technically happens in your county since you sent the money from your western union.

if we file enough complaints, more attention will be paid to this.

sanfordpaul Apr 20, 2009

Yeah the way they do that is they have a "jailbroken" iphone. i have a phone thats jailbroken, and you can get an app on there that allows you to "spoof" your number so when they call somewhere the number that shows up on the caller id isnt really the number that they are calling from, so they spoof your number onto there and call western union i'm assuming. They also have an app u can get which blocks calls from certain numbers, which im sure i'm on their blocked call list so theyre not getting any calls from me even tho i called the main number, cell number, and trucking number about 200 times today.

i did call his cell number today though, and spoofed it to show up as if it was the main store number, and guess what he answered first ring, i said who i was, and got an instant hang up.

we'll get him, "somiami", give me a call.

[protected]

somiami Apr 20, 2009

I'm from Miami "sanfordpaul". Did you do the western union on your name? They asked you to do on $900 payments so they can return you the fee, its all BS... They will call western union within minutes after you transfer, act as they were you, add a security question and go their nearest western union which they probably have a contact and withdrawn the funds with no Id... They even cloned my ph number as western union told me the call came out of my own number and at the same time I was at another western union trying to get a refund on my money, the western union employee was so retarted that they took forever to get in touch with western union and by the time they were ready to give my money, the ###er withdrawn at another location. Even though they knew I could not be in two places at the same time, they did not returned my money and said the transaction as valid per a letter I received today. They continue doing the deals as it's easy money for them, see if you can get a cop to call him and go through the steps so we can get these guys. They need to pay everyone back and go to jail but before they need a beat. I told him on the phone, what goes around comes around. One of us will get this guy one day and he'll be fried. Lets work together to get these ###ers.

sanfordpaul Apr 20, 2009

THESE GUYS ARE 100 PERCENT FAKE!!! dont ever do business with them. UPDATE- sent money on thursday, 3 installments of 900 each, all were picked up about 10 min after the transfer. 2 from miami, one from a city right outside miami. The stupid part on their half is that they did this to me and i live in florida, i will find them, i wont stop until i do. I've called at least 200 times, sent constant texts, voicemails, and emails and get no reply. Called at 2am on saturday and he accidently answered the phone and talked to me. last time ive ever heard from him. JOSE, BRIAN, FRANK, WHOEVER YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO FOOL IS NOT GOING TO WORK, IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND U WILL PAY FOR THIS. I've spoken to the detectives in miami, filled out a police report today.

i had someone in pensecola check out the location up there today, and that address does not exist. Drove around for about an hour and nothing in sight as far as a dealership or warehouse or anything repo goes.

the location in miami is closed down, the real jose jiminez used to work there and shut his business "the repo center" down summer of last year, he now sells used cars in brevard county florida. There is nothing at the address to miami.

As far as this new key west location is concerned, i do not know, but i will find out. i will take these guys down and i know i have 3 or 4 people on here helping me out too.

Please do not do any business with these crooks, they are very good, but not good enough.

i will post later with phone numbers and ect on things people who unfortunately have been scammed that should fill out reports and such so we can really get the ball rolling on this and get these guys caught.

• De
    Det Kimble Apr 20, 2009

I just got a physical address from Brian. He says that they keep the watercrafts at their Key West location, 2014 Staples Ave., Key West, FL. Anyone in that area that can check this out? He also gave me two names, Jose Ramerdez (or Hemerdez...not sure) Who is supposedly the owner, and Frank, who's "just another employee."

Paul, I was just told the RXPX is still available. I'm supposed to "take a look at it this week." I told them I had some frequentflier miles I was willing to use to check them out and Key West is a nice place to visit. lol. Brian didn't seem scared at all. The only thing that got to me was that he seemed to know the address "Off the top of his head". He didn't really push for a deposit though. He did ask once, and I ignored the question and continued talking to him. Sounds very legit... still kinda scared to deal with them tho... I think I'll just pay the higher price and buy locally. I'm willing to attempt to deal with them a bit more if anyone needs me to try get to get anything else out of them. Any requests? (Besides Brian and Frank's last names... I'm working on that one) Got Brian's personal cell... message me, tell me your story and I will be happy to give you any and all info I have.

A good deal to save a few thousand, isn't worth risking a couple thousand bucks... I'm not a gambler. :-)
    I'll keep checking this page out for the next few days... Leave messages on here.

somiami Apr 20, 2009

Bro, you got nailed. Go to your next western union ASAP and try to recover your money. It will probably be too late since they should have taken the money already. Check to see it and let us know. I lost $2k less than 3 weeks ago. Ken and all the others are all a front to give you a good impression of the business, they all work together. Sorry for you loss, file a report with the police, FBI, BBB and attorney general office. Hopefully they will eventually catch this ###ers.

sanfordpaul Apr 19, 2009

I really wish i wouldve seen this website 3 days ago before sending these dudes money. I am purchasing an rxpx jet ski from these guys, and they sound legit to me. I sent 3k over to them on thurs and he says that his shipping guy "kens transport service" is going to be shipping the ski to my house, and it should be here tomorrow or tuesday. I saw this site last night and called the main number on the website and dude answered first call at 2am. I said i'm gettin nervous because i see all these dudes saying that youre a ripoff and he claims to me that he is 100 percent legit, and his ebay acct was hacked into and people were imperssonating him. he says he is trying to get rid of the fake guys and filing lawsuits and etc etc. he says to call him tomorrow morning when hes in the office and he will let me know exactly where my ski is and the time it will show up at my door so we'll see what happens tomorrow, im nervous as hell. if anyone has info on these guys please call me at [protected] Paul

r00ster Apr 14, 2009

why does'nt the people vouching for this place post info on them, names.phone numbers, etc, etc

• Pi
    pissed Apr 14, 2009

hey Barry, the guys vouching for the business in Florida are probably vouching for a legitimate business that has nothing to do with the scammers. They probably stole their good name and location like they did the pictures of the bikes off of the other website that is mentioned in another post. I bet they dont even know anything about this. As you you scammers, look out. Bubba is gonna get you.

• Me
    meat Apr 13, 2009

yeah these guys are getting real paranoid right about now, I tried contacting them to see what the deal was and buddy was real vague not telling me who he is or where they are located, these dudes are headed to the pen.

r00ster Apr 13, 2009

wanton, if you say the repo center is legit then i would think you would be willing to share any info that you have that would prove your claim

r00ster Apr 13, 2009

you can call miami dade police dept. northside station and talk to det coalburn (female) i filled theft report with them [protected]