Menu
The Reed Lounge Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

The Reed Lounge
reviews and complaints

www.thereedlounge.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 11 Reviews

How responsive is The Reed Lounge's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for The Reed Lounge has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

The Reed Lounge reviews and complaints 11

Filter reviews by rating
9 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest The Reed Lounge reviews and complaints

7:54 am EDT

The Reed Lounge Reed Lounge: Quality Accordions and Trustworthy Service

The Reed Lounge is the spot to go if you're looking for a quality accordion. I recently purchased a 60bass accordion from them and I couldn't be happier. I was in the market for an accordion with a greater range of chords, but I didn't want to lug around a heavier instrument. This compact accordion is just what I needed and it has a mellower tone that I absolutely adore.

Due to the pandemic, I wasn't able to visit the Reed Lounge in person to try out the accordion before purchasing it. However, I had faith that Murray, the owner, would only sell instruments that were in top-notch condition. And I was right! The accordion arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

If you're in the market for an accordion, I highly recommend checking out the Reed Lounge. Murray is a knowledgeable and trustworthy seller who will help you find the perfect instrument for your needs. Don't hesitate to make a purchase from the Reed Lounge - you won't be disappointed!

M
7:02 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Reed Lounge Fantastic Service and Selection at The Reed Lounge - Highly Recommend!

So, I went to The Reed Lounge with my mum to pick up her new accordion. And let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised! While we were there, I spotted a 120 bass accordion that I thought would be perfect for my 12-year-old son. We decided to bring him along a few days later to check it out. Murray, the guy who works there, was super helpful and patient with my son as he tried out the accordion. We ended up buying it, and my son is absolutely loving it! At first, he was a bit hesitant to trade in his old accordion, which he was really attached to since it was his first one. But now he's playing like a pro on his new one! Overall, I had a great experience at The Reed Lounge and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new accordion.

A
6:11 am EDT

The Reed Lounge Great Purchase from The Reed Lounge: Lachenal Concertina Review

I recently purchased a Lachenal concertina from The Reed Lounge and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the package it came in! It was huge, but that's because the concertina was very (very very) well protected. The instrument was in great condition, just as it was described on the website. I am extremely happy with my purchase and can't wait to start playing it.

However, I did have a few questions before making my purchase and unfortunately, I didn't receive a response to all of my emails. I'm guessing it was because of their opening hours, but I was a bit impatient. Buying an instrument, especially an expensive one, can be nerve-wracking without being able to try it out first. So, it would have been nice to have a bit more reassurance before making the purchase.

Despite that, I am glad I put my trust in The Reed Lounge. They delivered a great product and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality instrument.

Hide full review

Is The Reed Lounge legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals The Reed Lounge as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, The Reed Lounge stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering The Reed Lounge should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

The Reed Lounge earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: The Reed Lounge achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The Reed Lounge has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Thereedlounge.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Thereedlounge.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with The Reed Lounge, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for The Reed Lounge have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Thereedlounge.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Thereedlounge.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The thereedlounge.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • The Reed Lounge protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Reed Lounge Stunning Maugein Accordion from The Reed Lounge - A Real Beaut!

I recently got my hands on a stunning Maugein acordion from The Reed Lounge, and let me tell you, it's a real beaut! Murray, the seller, did an amazing job of describing the instrument's condition, and it was even better than I expected, especially considering it's a smaller model.

Now, I have to admit, I was a bit nervous about buying something so expensive online, but Murray was a total pro. He didn't try to pressure me into anything or use any pushy sales tactics. Instead, he was super friendly and put all my worries to rest. He even gave me some great advice about couriers and handling complaints.

Within just a few days, I was already playing my new acordion and it was everything Murray promised it would be. The sound and playability are spot on, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've had some bad experiences in the past, but The Reed Lounge is definitely a cut above the rest.

Overall, I can't recommend The Reed Lounge enough. If you're in the market for a new instrument, this is the place to go. Thanks again, Murray!

L

The Reed Lounge Find Your Perfect Accordion at The Reed Lounge: A Review

Accordions are all different, and that's what makes them so special. They each have their own unique sound and playing style. If you're in the market for a new accordion, I highly recommend checking out The Reed Lounge. They have a great selection of accordions with different tunings and sizes, so you can find the perfect one for you.

I went to The Reed Lounge to try out some accordions before making a purchase. Murray was incredibly helpful and gave me some great advice. I tried out several different accordions and was able to narrow down my choices. Eventually, I found the perfect accordion for me.

Since getting my new accordion, I've been practicing more and I feel like I'm becoming a better player. The tone is pure and well-balanced, and my audiences love it. I've even received compliments on how great it sounds.

Overall, I highly recommend The Reed Lounge. They have a great selection of accordions and the staff is incredibly helpful. If you're in the market for a new accordion, definitely check them out.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Reed Lounge Review: The Reed Lounge Accordion - A Showstopper with Beautiful Sound!

This accordion is seriously amazing! I can't get enough of its sleek black appearance, the open grille style, the extra sound scrolls, and the red bellows. It's a real showstopper!

The sound is simply beautiful. Both sides respond quickly and the registers give me so much more to explore than my old Pigini P30 Cherrywood. I was worried that as a beginner, I wouldn't be able to appreciate the bigger, more "grown-up" accordion, but I was wrong. I love it!

I bought this gem during Celtic Connections in Glasgow back in January. The experience of buying it from Alan Shute was fantastic, and I've been playing it non-stop ever since. I can tell that this was a great purchase from the first few weeks of practicing, and I hope to do it justice in the future.

Overall, I highly recommend The Reed Lounge for anyone looking for a top-notch accordion. The quality is unbeatable, and the customer service is outstanding. I can't wait to see what other amazing instruments they have in store!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Reed Lounge Top-Notch Restoration and Service: My Experience with The Reed Lounge

I gotta say, I'm pretty darn happy with my purchase from The Reed Lounge. Their website was super easy to navigate and my order was processed lickety-split. I did run into a little snag with my first order, but Murray was a real champ and gave me some great advice to help me sort it out. The whole process was smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy.

Once my payment went through, they checked and packed my concertina in no time flat and handed it off to the courier. It arrived in great shape, thanks to the primo packing job. And let me tell you, the restoration work they did was top-notch. The sound is so sweet, my wife and I fell head over heels for it right away.

All in all, I'm one satisfied customer and I'd definitely recommend giving Murray a holler if you're in the market for a squeeze box.

The Reed Lounge Expert Help and Patience: The Reed Lounge Review

I ain't no accordion expert, but I gotta say, Murray over at The Reed Lounge really knows his stuff. He helped me pick out the perfect squeezebox, even though I had no idea what I was doing. There were so many to choose from, but Murray let me try 'em all out and take my time getting to know each one. He explained all about the different tunings and didn't mind when I played some seriously bad versions of Tartan Ribbons.

What I appreciated most was that Murray never rushed me into making a decision. He was patient and gave me all the time I needed to make a choice. And when I finally did pick out my accordion, I was super happy with it. It's been a joy to play and I've been getting better every day.

I would definitely recommend The Reed Lounge to anyone looking for an accordion. Murray is the man and he'll hook you up with the perfect one. I'll be back for sure!

C

The Reed Lounge Expert Guidance and Top-Notch Service: The Reed Lounge Review

So, I was looking for a new instrument to play during these Covid times, and I stumbled upon The Reed Lounge website. I gotta say, Murray was a real help in making my decision. We had a few phone calls and emails, and he even made a recording so I could hear the difference between two boxes. Murray really knows his stuff!

When my new instrument arrived, it was packed so well that I was delighted. However, there were a couple of buttons that weren't working properly. One wouldn't sound on the pull, and the other was silent on the push. But, hey, I'm an absolute novice, so it wasn't a big deal for me. I called Murray to report the issue, and he said he could fix it easily in just a few minutes. I'm sure he can!

I'm planning to drive about 200 miles to meet Murray when I can, and hopefully, I'll be able to watch him fix the buttons. I'm really looking forward to shaking his hand and thanking him for my new Lachenal. It's a beauty, and I love it!

Overall, I highly recommend The Reed Lounge for anyone looking for a new instrument. Murray is a real pro, and he'll help you make the right decision. Thanks again, Murray!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Reed Lounge The Reed Lounge: The Perfect Place to Find Your Dream Accordion!

I was having a tough time trying to find an accordion that was easy to use and sounded great, without breaking the bank. Luckily, a pal of mine suggested I check out The Reed Lounge. So, I went ahead and left a message on their website, explaining what I was looking for. The very next day, I got a call from Murray, who told me that he had just received a Hohner Student V accordion that wasn't even up on the site yet. He offered me first dibs on it, and I was thrilled!

My family ended up getting it for me as a Christmas present, and it arrived at my doorstep in Plymouth in just a few days. Since then, I've been playing it every single day and making great progress. It's a beautiful instrument, and it's perfect for me to learn on, especially since it only has 48 bass keys. I was pretty intimidated by all those black buttons at first, but I'm getting the hang of it!

I'm so glad I went with the Hohner instead of a new Chinese model that would have cost about the same. I'm sure it wouldn't have been nearly as good. Murray also told me that the Hohner will hold its value if I ever decide to upgrade in the future. After a few months, I might need a few more keys and bass notes, but for now, I'm absolutely delighted with my purchase.

I highly recommend The Reed Lounge if you're looking for the perfect accordion for your needs. Murray really knows his stuff, and he'll help you find exactly what you're looking for. Plus, the customer service is top-notch. I couldn't be happier with my experience!

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The Reed Lounge Disappointed with The Reed Lounge's Service: Elastic Buckle Cover Review

So, I went on The Reed Lounge website to order an Elastic Buckle Cover for my Accordion Straps. I paid for it through PayPal on October 3rd, 2019. But, it's been a while now and I still haven't received it. I'm getting a bit impatient, to be honest.

I was really excited to get this Elastic Buckle Cover because I've been playing the accordion for a while now and my straps have been bothering me. They keep rubbing against my skin and causing irritation. I thought this cover would be the perfect solution to my problem.

But, it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I'm not sure what's going on. I've tried contacting The Reed Lounge through their website, but I haven't received a response yet.

I'm really disappointed because I was looking forward to using this product. I hope I receive it soon.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact The Reed Lounge customer service

Phone number

+44 800 246 1465

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with The Reed Lounge?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Reed Lounge Customer Service. Initial The Reed Lounge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Reed Lounge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Reed Lounge. Discuss the issues you have had with The Reed Lounge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.