The Playground A Young Actors' Conservatory SCAMSCAM ALERT!

P

My Family was contacted while out at the mall and talked into attending an audition. We were then called to come back for a second interview. Then we were "invited" to spend $5000 for classes. We decided to give it a try. My child has been going to this place for almost 4 months and I can tell you that this is a complete SCAM. I have been talking to other parents that have kids here as well, that now feel the same way. This company will mislead you into spending money on these overpriced classes. I have also been in contact with the BBB and they have nothing good to say about this company or its owners. If you are thinking about spending money with this place, don't. You will be very disappointed!