The Petal's Edgeadeniums and aglaonemas

C

Good day,
I started dialogue via email with a company called aglaonema palace from the 16 November 2017 to purchase Plants as they advertised on their site aglaonemapalace.com. The only way to contact them is by an email [protected]@hotmail.com.
The person that responded to the email identified themself as Bo.
I ended up purchasing some plants totalling USD$3385.60. Bo sent me the name and account number to send the money. The information is as follows

Nalathip Yimyaemsaeng
Account number [protected]
Ba nk name Siam Commercial Bank PLC
Swift Code SICOTHBK
Beneficiary address 15 Silom Rd, Bangkok

I sent the money as instructed and now he is saying the money was sent to the wrong person and he didn't give me that information.
Aglaonemas palace has proven themselves to be dishonest and causing disrepute to the country.
I have all emails of our conversations and copy of Bank transfers which i can send to you if needed but now I'm just seeking assistance in retrieving my money.
Thanks for your kind assistance.

Regards