The Patio FurnitureWorst company ever

T

This company is THE WORST I have ever dealt with. I purchase A LOT of things over the internet; clothes, furniture, home items, accessories, and gifts, whatever – this is THE MOST AWEFUL customer service I have ever received. They LIE on a daily basis. They have no follow up, no respect for their customer, not even any idea that they are causing emotional distress because they make promises they can in no way deliver. They NEVER call me, and are immediately on the defensive when I call them. I am an understanding, intelligent, patient person. I worked in the furniture business for 3.