The Online Ticket ShopOnline scam

F

Purchased ACDC tickets on 16 October 2008.Contacted The Online Ticket Shop by e-mail and telephone7 days prior (as requested in their acknowledgement of purchase e-mail) because tickets hadn't arrived.Was told that I would receive an e-mail and a phone call on Monday 20 April 09 from The Online Ticket Shop with details of where to meet at MEN arena to collect the tickets.No phone call or e-mail on Monday - I called them and was told that they were having problems and no further details were given. I was asked to call them later. I called Tuesday early morning and was asked if I wanted to cancel and refused because I had an overseas visitor who was in UK specially for the concert. I contacted them throughout the day and was told that they would call me at 4.30pm. No further contact and no tickets. Phoned Wednesday morning and was told to call back at 12.00 to speak to a Manager-asked for Manager's name and they said goodbye & hung up!