The North Face / i'm complaining about the sale services of tnf 명동직영점

Dear Customer Service Team,

I have been a loyal customer of your brand for the past 10 years, I have time and again received great service at your stores worldwide which is one of the main reasons I shop at your store. But to my surprise, on the date of 30th June 2019 at around 3:00pm, I was at the receiving end of some very poor service at one of your stores
Seoul, Korea (address).
128 Toegye-ro, Namsandong 2-ga Jung-gu, Seoul
02-3789-1003

On the said date, I was with 5 of my friends who travelled all the way from Hong Kong and were going to make a purchase in said store. We had already targeted some items and so we just went straight off to the staff trying to check for available sizes in stock. However, our enquiries were being completely ignored on 1st floor and we were treated disrespectfully with rude manner when we tried to ask for more details of the products.

Despite the poor service received, we decided to pick some items directly by ourselves and quickly headed towards the cash counter to pay for them and leave the store. My friends and I had grabbed quite a lot of products on hand and so we tried to explain to the staff at the cash counter on how we wanted the bills to be separated and checked out for each of us. The staff on the ground floor seemed annoyed and told us rudely that he knew how to do it. After getting the total amount of my order, I presented my credit card to the staff and to my absolute surprise, the staff then refused to accept it and reiterated that they would not check out for us and implied that we could take our business elsewhere.

I was extremely appalled at such behaviour, and therefore we left the store and have a good mind to take our business elsewhere as suggested.

I hope you would understand how serious this matter could become, if this kind of incidents left unattended, especially with an international prestigious brand like yours. I have reasons to believe that we were treated with such attitude because of our nationality and this is a very serious racism. I can see a lot of growing comments in social media platforms about the poor sales service received in your stores in Seoul, Korea. I regret to say that I will also share my terrible experience this time via various channels and platforms if this problem left unexplained or unresolved.

Therefore I would like you to really look into the matter, and make sure such an incident is not repeated. I always believe that your brand has been known to provide good qualities along with good services, and such events tarnish the brand name, so please address this issue soon.

In conclusion, I wish that this matter will be settled as everything that transpired has caused a great deal of stress and hassle on our part. I urge you to respond with a clear explanation of this incident and why we were treated with such behavior in your store, plus the solution or approach you would implement to prevent the same incident from happening again in future.

Thank you for your kind attention and I appreciate your soonest feedback to my below e-mail address: [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Faithfully,