The Negotiated SolutionAgent was rude and

I do not know who George Oliman of "The Negoiated Solution" is or where they found him for use in "negotiating" this settlement but this individual was rude, belligerent and hung up the phone when I attempted to ask him about our case. I questioned why after I left a message at 0755 this morning why he did not give me a call back(4 hrs later), he proceeded to be rude and then hung up on me. I immediately called him back and asked why he hung up on me. This set him off into a tirade of name calling and yelling over the phone. He asked me about calling his legal consultant this morning, which I did, and then screamed at me saying "Are you gonna sue? Who you gonna sue big man? Are you a member of congress?" I tried to explain that we trying prepare ourselves in case legal action is needed, but he would not let me talk. He continued to ask me questions which I attempted to answer, but was only using words, that I was able to inject as cues for his next punch line in insults. I assume he thought he was being funny. I did tell him to open his f*cking ears out of desperation, after five minutes of trying to explain and answer his questions. Then he tried to chastise my behavior??? All I can say is wow...

Btw, no one is planning or attempting to legal action against him/his company or his legal consultant.
It would behoove him to get his facts straight before he makes accusations.