The moviedownloads.com/MovieForumz.comhttp://www.freemoviesonline.tv/downloadmovies.html

D

I was debited $47.00 on Nov.11th, 2008 for a 2 year unlimited access immediateley on my Visa debit and was led to believe I would have unlimited access to a movie download sight.
Instead, I recieve emails with free software links, (torrent) etc, and now they say they are a service company that will help me with downloading issues.
I emailed them back asking for a full refund on 5 separate emails. They keep sending me the auto-response link download page.
The telephone # for clkbank.com is [protected], available 7:ooa.m. till 6:oo p.m. Mon-Fri the voice mail claims.
These guys need to go to jail.
I have found 4 additional sights that redirect your browser to their page.

• Ke
    Kevin Nov 30, 2008

what are the four redirect sites that you have mentioned?