The Memory Foam Mattress FirmScam charges

E

I have made an order on Friday the 13th of March 2009 night for 1 pillow. I have received NO CONFIRMATION of my order. I have tried to call the company and thereis no reply. I left a message on Monday leaving my number and there was no call back. I also have emailed the company on Sunday asking for info on my order. I have contacted the bank and they told me that they TOOK THE AMOUNT OF £39.99 TWICE!!! I have called again and finally managed to speak to someone who denied having received my order. I emailed again asking for refund. They still deny receiving an order from me. My bank does not guarantee that I can recover my money.