The Magic DistributionDishonest

On November 18 2011, after a series of calls and email, I managed to sell a group of Ed Hardy Lighters that Mr. Emad Beshara and The Magic Distribution had for sale. It was 40, 000 lighters and I foud a buyer, negotiated the sale and Mr. Beshara agreed to pay me a $1600 commission for the sale. Thi this date, December 7 2011, Mr Beshara and The Magic Disstribution has not fulfilled his promise. This is very sishonest. I have tried numerous times to reach him and he refuses to take my calls. I spoke with one of hhis associates, Jacob Levi at Levi Trading and he said he sould get Mr. Beshara to send the payment.
I guess I have been stiffed.
Be careful in your dealings with this man. If he cannot honor a simple commitment to pay a commission for a legitimate sale then you can expec that he will not honor his commitments in other aspects of business.
John Simon