The Law Office of Charles A. Messina - 716-980-1959Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - [protected]

I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making thousands of dollars of off me. No concrete results for me. DO NOT HIRE - Charles Messina will rip you off.

What a mistake by having Charles Messina represent me in my divorce. Charles Messina did a horrible job and took me for thousands of Dollars of my hard earned money. Do not HIRE!!! and Run, don't walk from Charles Messina.

Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - [protected]

Messina The Thief Mar 16, 2017

I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney.I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an attempt to silence me.

Charles Messina is an excellent salesman as good as a used car salesman. He will tell you all the right things. He will make you feel comfortable. You will want to work with him.

You will pay him a good size retainer. Once Charles Messina has your retainer, it becomes very hard to get a hold of him. Also Chuck never forgets his billable hours, he will charge you when he leaves a message for you.

He has a way of making you think he cares about your best interest.When in fact he is only out for the interest of himself racking the billing hours.

• Co
    Condemn Abella Mayfair scam Mar 04, 2017

Abella Mayfair is scam. Run away from their free sample

Comments

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

If you are unfortunate to hire Charles Messina, check you invoices and check them well. Also keep track of what Charles Messina is doing for you. He will overbill you like 1hr 30mins to write a simple letter and bill you for other things hoping that you will catch them.

• Bu
    Buffalo Legal Advice Feb 26, 2017

For all those who are complaining about Charles Messina, DO NOT identify yourselves. If you do Charles Messina will bury you in deluge of lawsuits to silence you. That is how he operates. I suggest to write the following:

Grievance Committee for the Eighth Judicial District
    438 Main Street, Suite 800
    Buffalo, NY [protected]
    [protected]

The Grievance Committee take the complaints seriously and will protect you from Charles Messina intimidation tactics.

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

@Buffalo Legal Advice I will try to contact them and I update this board and on how it goes.

• Hf
    HF570636 Feb 13, 2017

Charles Messina Attorney Buffalo Ny

Charles Messina was slow, disorganized and unprepared

I have hired this attorney and this guy turned to be very unprofessional and lazy and unprepared.It took him forever to check all the papers and docs from my ex.

I thought he was cheking all details very slowly and I thought carefully, but not. He missed a lot. More than twice we met in the court he was completely unprepared. I don’t know what he has doing, but he turns to be the worst attorney ever.

Do not hire him and if you do you will be flashing your money in the toilet and you will go and hire anotther lawyer anyway.Be careful.

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

@HF570636 I feel your pain HF570636.

• St
    stephaniedj Feb 02, 2017

I am not an easy client. My case wasn’t going to be easy either. I was so fortunate to be referred to Mr Messina by a friend who used him for his divorce. My ex did his best to drag this out and Mr Messina met his every argument quickly with professionalism and knowledge. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to him for keeping me on track just as much as he kept the case on track. Responses to my ex’s arguments were made in a timely manner and were extremely thorough. He sat with me in Family court many times keeping me sane and working to get my children their own law guardian. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with this matter and I hope that Mr Messina grows his practice with more attorneys just like him! If you have the need, and I hope you never have the need for a divorce lawyer, Mr Messina needs to be on the list of people you consult with. Trust me, he is worth every penny.

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

@stephaniedj The only happy person of the bunch. Did Charles Messina ask you to say this?

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

@stephaniedj Or may be Charles Messina gave you a discount.

• Rj
    rjfssaal Jan 25, 2017

I'm Charles Messina.this same person has been posting the identical nonsense wherever he/she can.

In one place, there was a name for "Janet Perot" as the poster. I have never had a client by that name or anything similar. As a divorce attorney, I often have VERY angry people on the other side of a case when I win big for my clients. this is obviously one of those situations.

The person posting these defamatory lies is obviously the client of an attorney whom I beat badly in court, and this person was ordered to pay my attorney's fees. If anyone has a complaint about me, please be an adult. Contact me to discuss it. Better yet, put your real name and I will specifically address whatever your issues is!

Don't act like a child and make defamatory, anonymous posts on these garbage websites. They are a scam. And to complain that my feet stink???

Really???

It's interesting that each of these anonymous posts are all the same day, from people who signed up for this place on the same day (January 7) and I believe they are all the exact same person. I believe they are a local attorney with a horrible reputation.

• Ke
    KenTonHigh Mar 02, 2017

@rjfssaal Hey Chuck. If this Legal career doesn't work out, you definitely you have a future ins espionage.

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 02, 2017

@KenTonHigh Definitely a future for Chuck in espionage.

Messina The Thief Mar 16, 2017

@RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Yes Chuck. A local attorney with a horrible reputation wrote all these complaints about you. In your wildest dreams pal.

Sabres2009 Jan 07, 2017

I was mislead and taken for all my savings by Charles Messina. I left few bad reviews for him on Avvo and they keep removing them. I guess he paying Avvo to remove bad reviews. Charles Messina is unethical and will take advantage of you in your weakest moments. All I can to everyone do not hire Charles Messina and if you do you watch your purse and your wallet.

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

@Sabres2009 I can relate.

@RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Very sad.

• Bi
    BillG21 Jan 07, 2017

Good old Chuck. Things are catching up with you buddy.

• Pj
    PJ113 Jan 07, 2017

One more comment:
    I feel bad for you MsCreative21 because I am very well aware of Charles Messina tactics and how he makes money.

• Pj
    PJ113 Jan 07, 2017

You did not mention that Charles Messina stinks. He literally does. I knew someone who used to share an office with him on N Forest Rd, Williamsville, NY, 14221 who told me that they always wonder if Charles Messina takes showers. He reeks with BO and has smelly feet all the time.

As the old saying goes the person's hygiene tells you a lot about the person character.

Also I know a lot about his business ethics but I will not comment on them here. I will let his clients tell it.

RippedoffbyCharlesMessina Mar 01, 2017

@PJ113 This I did not notice.