The Kensley ApartmentsWorst place I have ever lived

J

This is hands down the most FRAUDULENTLY run Apartment Complex EVER!!!SCAM ARTISTS!!!

MY apartment was RENTEDDDDD out WHILE I WAS LIVING IN IT!!!, THEN I WAS GIVEN AN EVICTION NOTICE!!! I REPEAT RENTED TO OTHER PEOPLE WHILEEEEE I WAS LIVING IN IT..THEN I WAS EVICTED SO THEY COULD MOVE IN!!!

I was in the US NAVY and this is how they treat me!!!

THEN THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS!!! THEY CHARGED ME 1600 dollars to clean my apartment(((for what? who knows))). NEVER GAVE BACK MY MOVE IN FEE, and charged 1600 dollars on top of that!!!

I have requested now for almost 2 years to be shown a copy of signed contract, some sort of itemized cleaning list.

I hired a company to come clean and paint prior to moving. This is how I know the Kensley apartments are a FRAUD!!! and will steal your money, and send you to collections.

they will not, and cannot produce anything. Yet felt the need to Come up with 1600 charge send it to collections.

I am currently going through the process of reporting this to the Highest possible authority, for ILLEGAL FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, theft, and violations to state laws which have 100 percent ruined my credit. I have asked multiple times to be sent copies pictures anything at all...nothing. There is no one there who knows what they are doing.

I encourage EVERYONE to MOVE OUT NOW who lives there. IF you do not live there, DONT EVERRRR!!! EVERRRRRR!!! This is only a warning to those looking. TRUST ME...I sent complaints into the Navy Base advising all departments to blacklist this apartment complex and keep sailors out!!! For civilians, SAME RULE. Unless you want them to RUIN YOUR CREDIT.

I HAVE BEEN ASKING THEM TO RETRACT THE REPORT THEY MADE TO THE CREDIT BUREAU FOR OVER A YEAR.

This is REAL!!! please listen to My warning!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices