The Kennel Club LAXMy Dog Caught Kennel Cough and Died

This was my first time using the LAX Kennel Club for my dog. I went on Vacation and left my dog there thinking that my dog would get the best of care. I made sure that all of her shots were up-to-date. I took her food and clean blanket as well as her treats. I requested for my dog to not mingle with any other dogs and I was told that my dog would have her own person to handle her along. When I came to pick up my dog 10 days later my dog had this Hacking cough (Kennel Cough). I took here to veterinarian and he gave her medications and antibiotic shots. The cough was so hard that it caused my dog to have congestive heart failure and fluid around the lungs. My dog died recently from this incident.