The Hair ShoppeBad hair color

B

My mother had her hair done and the guy that owns the place gave her blue hair. We laughed at her for weeks she finally told us where she got the coolaid colored hair. he told her it wasn't blue that everyone see's color different. He also shoved multi-level marketing in her face. It cost me more money to take her to a stylist instead of a painter to fix her hair.

• Be
    Bev Nov 22, 2008

Yeah I agree with that coolaid hair thing that guy should retire
    he can't see right. I went there for years and I am not going back I am sick and tired of that guy sticking ideas for multi-level marketing in my face!!!

• Je
    Jerry and Anna Aug 02, 2010

Very funny and very true, I had the same problem with my mum, he used to feed her wine in his shop, what a weird guy, He is always bad mouthing people in his shop. What a two-faced bugger. Too negative, we stopped going there

Jerry and Anna

• Be
    BeckiM Oct 30, 2013

I just got my hair cut there. I look like a cross between a guy and Miley Cyrus (as she is now)! What a joke. This guy thinks he is a master at hair cutting and his consultations about how the hair is the frame of the face is a joke. I found him creepy and very touchy. I will never go back. Now I have to wait for the hair on the back side to grow out as he practically shaved me but I didn't realize how short it was until it was done. (I have had other stylists use a razor to clean up the fluffy strays I get). I have no way of fixing this.

• De
    Debsj_MR Oct 22, 2014

Well, let's see...there apparently needs to be the voice of reason here...
    I'd say that in this guys hair cutting career over 35+ years and for all his awards and experience, he has 3 bad reports. I applaud him! He truly is a master at his craft. if YOU have ever dealt with the public - you know you can't please everyone. TIP: This guy obviously loves his job and loves people - If you don't want him to make conversation with you, tell him. Pretty easy huh? If you don't want a glass of wine or a cup of coffee - Say no. Geez...simpletons!