The Gutter Man of Tampa BayBad Business, horrible work

D

They had to come out to my house numerous times to complete one job. I am very unsatisfied with work and although I paid for the completion of the job more than 2 months ago, it is still not done. They left mess, did not do the job according to the proposal and over the last 2 months I have called numerous times to get the job completed, I have not heard back from anyone and it is still not done. I am looking for another company to finish the work I have already paid for once. Never use them again nor will I refer them to anyone as they are a bad company with poor customer service. The girl in the office that I liked so much and was so easy to work with is no longer there. Unfortunately she was the best part of that company and was the only person that seemed to care about customer service and working with the customers.