The Curio Cabinet SuperstoreStill on Hold

L

I purchased a glass curio from The Curio Cabinet Superstore on February 24, 2010. I received an acknowledgement email on the same day and was told to expect shipping information. Shortly thereafter, I was told there would be a delay and new ship date was March 29. I cannot get in touch via Mercantilia.com/help and the 1-800 number has me holding now for over 35 minutes and counting. It is impossible to use their online Help Center because when I enter my order information it says: Order status page is not yet available abecause I just placed my order???? Hello-I placed my order TWO WEEKS ago! Very frustrating. Don't bother..now the question is: How do I cancel?