The Creative GroupDo not use them

G

They consistently lose timesheets, constantly asks to re-fax, have poor communication & follow up skills when it comes to getting paid. Their pay system is horrible.

They are unreliable--they told me that they would inform my employer that i would be out one certain day and they did not!

Very lame excuses when confronted with a problem, even the supervisors.

They do not fit you in the right position, they just ask if u r available for this position--basically they just want to get a butt in the seat for the company that is paying them.

You will get very little attention once you are placed.

You will have to scramble for your money.

• Id
    idiotsavant Feb 15, 2011

Yeah, they have lost my time sheet several times. Therefore I got paid late. When I brought it up with one of the "operations managers" she gave me an effing attitude when she lost it! Pathetic lame staff can't even take care of the smallest thing and I know the co. (RHI) is getting double the rate what they're paying me. I second the remarks that they do NOT screen their placements, just pulling off warm bodies off the street and placing them. I have run into working with people who didn't know crap and were getting paid the same as me. They don't treat their placed people well. Lazy bunch of people just in it for the money.