The Company Store — quilt, pillows, and shams
My order came to $732.55 and was placed on 29 July 2019. At that time an "authorization hold" in that amount was placed on my account. Then when the order was shipped, that amount was actually "charged" to my account resulting in a 200% for my order.
I tried calling the Company Store several times, and that continued to repeat that the first amount was an authorization and only the second amount was a change, ignore my complaint that $1, 465.10 had been deducted from my account for a $732.55 order. They told me that I would need to speak to my bank about getting the hold released.
But guess what? When I called the bank, the fraud person said that the Company Store had placed a hold on the authorization and only the Company Store could release it. So as it stands I have paid $1, 465.10 for goods values at $732.55.
My advice. DON'T SHOP AT THE COMPANY STORE!!!
More The Company Store Complaints & Reviews
- HDI The Company Store - credit card security
- The Company Store - charged my credit card $99 for an unordered membership program
- The Company Store - credit card scam
- The Company Store - unauthorized charges
- The Company Store - wrong item sent
- Thecompanystore.com - disappointed customer
- The Company Store - they disappeared
- The Company Store - waste of money
- The Company Store - linen sheets
- The Company Store - customer service