The Coca-Cola Companycoca cola freight truck driver

I'm putting in a complaint about a Coca Cola freight truck driver, truck number 4343 New Jersey license plate number TUJ 53N and it occurred around 10:18am right at the elmsford exit number 2 off 287 I think it is, , I was already in the far right lane getting off the exit at an appropriate speed and this guy literally honks at me speeding up to get around me and into my lane to get off the exit and viscously pushes me off the road and almost into a guard rail on purpose bc he let me know he was coming up from behind me honking trying to get around, , i was getting off one exit that leads directly into the next exit that I was getting off of so instead of slowing down to an obviously short exit as it is and merging behind the person that was already in that lane and using that exit he divided to speed up honking and then literally pushed me off the road and if I did not move he would of ran over my entire truck with me in it, was uncalled for and went against everything I know in the drivers handbook and deeply disturbed me that he was totally fine with doing this to somebody on the road that is not him, driving is a privilege and if you have a license and drive you should be aware and respectful of the other drivers on the road and that's me just being honest, , and I'm 27 and have kids, , imagine if I didn't move away from him hoping he wasn't going to continue to move over because he sees me there, , , hoping wouldn't of done me any good in this situation so please do something about this, , ( the pics are the license and such and the light that he got stuck behind right after running me off the road to get off this exit, , )

Mi