The Coca-Cola Companyfeisty cherry diet coke

J Aug 07, 2019 Review updated:

I bought an 8 pack, had 2 sips of one can and cant get myself to drink any more of it because it immediately made my throat and stomach hurt. The coca cola company should know that they arent doing something right if they are causing their costumers physical pain. Am I going to be okay? Am I safe? I will be warning every person I know that coca cola is not safe to drink and never will I ever spend another dime on any of your companies products. I want a full refund since these will be getting dumped into the sink and recycled since they are physically harmful.

• T
      Aug 07, 2019

Lmao. [censored]

•   Aug 08, 2019

“right if they are causing their costumers physical pain.” How many costumers do they employ? Are they selling canned soda costumes?

If your stomach hurts right away, the soda wasn’t the cause. It takes a minute or so for your system to process any food items you swallow. The path isn’t direct from your throat to your stomach.

You can warn everyone that Coke isn’t safe to drink. The defamation of business lawsuits will tie you up in court for years and you’ll pay them and a lawyer more than you can count.

If you’re so worried about your safety, you’d have gone to Urgent Care and not a computer to type up your complaint.

•   Aug 08, 2019

@SubSquirrel Actually, that crap does burn going down. It tastes like UTI piss.

•   Aug 09, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I haven’t tasted UTI piss since... but I know what you mean. I tried regular cherry Coke last year and it had sugar so I had a sip. The citric acid burned a bit so I didn’t try orange Coke. Yet I squeeze lime juice into Diet Pepsi and Dr Pepper and there’s no burn.

•   Aug 08, 2019

Why the SHI7 did you buy an 8pack???

I don't like those new flavors either but I know enough to buy one can of each to taste test!

Even though I agree with you, I don't condone stupidity. Buying an 8pack when you have no idea how the product tastes is stupid.