Complaints & Reviews

Never received my drilling machine

I paid for a drilling machine from you "Hydra Tek Manufacturing Inc" sometime in 2007 and never received it and now am in Africa where internet is poor and calling is high. Anytime I call before departing the USA the same lady will promist to send it to the storage site I rented in Columbia, Maryland. I told her that I wanted to shipit before and I have my air ticket ready which she prable took an advantage of.
I now want to cancelled and please send my $6000 + $350 shipping to my account. The payment was a bank transfer at Bank of America.
my number is [protected]

• Ga
    garden28 May 30, 2017

Well my friend Tijan, I was scammed over three times and over $8, 00 and feel your pain. Considering a shipping company like Viabox. They deliver within 1-2 days, give you timely updates of your product on transit. And to top it all, you get photos at any stage you want to check your package.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices