The Bridal Boutique Logo

The Bridal Boutique

Having problems with The Bridal Boutique?

The Bridal Boutique Customer Service Contacts

2454 Bay Rd
Milford, Delaware
United States - 19963

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Bridal Boutique Customer Service. Initial The Bridal Boutique complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Bridal Boutique above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Bridal Boutique. Discuss the issues you have had with The Bridal Boutique and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The Bridal Boutique Complaints & Reviews

The Bridal Boutiquemonthly withdrawals from my checking account if $134.94. we do use this service.

I have no idea how long we have been paying $134.94 to Golden Eagle Leasing for a service we do not use. Please check into this situation and eliminate this deduction.
I have written a letter to Golden Eagle, I tried Tech Support and not sure how many times they have charged $5.99 for monthly tech support. Please eliminate those payments as we surely do not need technical support. I thought I would be able to speak to the chat line after I click on the $5.99 monthly fee, but I could not get back with my customer service person.

I need this monthly deduction of $134.94 eliminated and also any $5.99 monthly technical support charges I may have signed up for today.

Thank you for your help.