The Brick — poor service.
Ordered a $2100.00 range with $129.00 extended warranty.
Paid in full.
Five weeks later no range. Call to enquire. They don't have any indication it was even ordered.
Ask them to look for it. They will get back to us.
Another week goes by, no word. Call again.
They had no indication we had asked them to look for it. They will get back to us.
Days go by, call again. They have sent an email It will take a "week...or two before an answer can be expected" They will get back to us.
Go in to speak with manager. They have "options" for us.
We can take the floor model, or we can take our money and leave.
We take our money and leave.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect
- Brick - Extended warranty
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem!
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - mattress