The Brick — did not receive all furniture bought
Sept 14/19 my husband and I bought a couch, chair and ottoman from the brick.
Monday Sept 30 the couch and chair were delivered. When the furniture was being unloaded the delivery driver noticed the chair had been dropped at the warehouse. They did not give me the chair. They took it back. Received a call the next day that more chairs were in stock and I could get one wed. If I wanted to pick up I could. I said they could deliver since I had to pay for delivery.
That's not even the issue but was an inconvenience as I had to make sure I was home two days.
I was just told on wed, oct 2 it was going to be at least another month before I could get an ottoman. I find this very unacceptable. Probably would have bought furniture somewhere else. I need all I have bought and are paying for.
Any assistance in getting an ottoman sooner would be greatly appreciated.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired