The Brickcan't use warranty rebate

I went to Brick store to used my warranty rebate which is experied and they promised that I can use this warranty purchase amount to buy any products from Brick. It's been a month that I am going to the store to get rebate on new purchase and non of the staff knows how I can get credit. Every time I go they say different things need to be done in order to get rebate and non of them worked. I am receving a call from Brick to come back and use my rebate and everytime I go I can't use it. I am sick and tired of going to the store to get rebate. Employees don't know anything about what they are doing and not friendly. This money came out from my pocket not Brick paid for me and I wanted to get it back. I will complain to consumer ombudsman to say Brick is not giving my money back as they promised!!!