The Beatrice OnlineshopBogus Seller

A

I ordered a kipling sling bag for 2k to this facebook page Beatrice Anne Gellido. I paid thru cebuana Lhuillier under the name of Anarita Gellido, +[protected], Until now I havent received the item yet. She said she will followup and that it was holiday thats why it has not been delivered yet.. Now she already blocked me in all of her fb page The Beatrice Onlineshop and BagzBiz..She is not replying to any of my msgs anymore. I repeatedly asked her for the tracking num but I guess there was really no bag shipped to me. I paid for the bag last nov 10..