Thayer M. Marts, Attorney at LawRude, disrespectful, demeaning!

I think you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat others they perceive as less important. Mr. Marts has occasionally called our office to speak with my husband, another attorney (not in competition with him). And every time he calls, Mr. Marts is rude, disrespectful, and pompous. He gets angry when my husband is unavailable and refuses to give basic information like his first name to staff. He says things like "What! You writing a book?" and "he KNOWS who I AM!" He hangs up without saying goodbye and usually after saying something snotty like "you do that" in response to "I'll let him know you called." Well I know who Mr. Marts is and pompous you know what comes to mind. After his hanging up on me today, I will no longer take his messages nor allow my staff to be subjected to his demeaning attitude. Just thought I needed to let people know the way he treats other people.