TGI Fridays — deceptive marketing!
I won't be going back to Fridays again - the place is nice, but their business practices are very deceptive. They emailed a $5 off of 15 coupon with a link 'send this email to a friend and get 2,0087 goldpoints' (their frequent diner program). Turns out you have to send it to a friend, print a coupon, go to the restaurant and have a meal there before they give you the 2,008 points.
That's very deceptive. The coupon DOESN'T even say a purchase is necessary. I was driving by a Fridays and the manager turned me a way from just getting the points because I wasn't eating there. And their corporate office stands by the policy that you have ot get a meal... even though the coupon doesn't say anything about it.
More TGI Fridays Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers!
- TGI Fridays - bad service
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint
- TGI Fridays - prostitute
- TGI Friday's - discriminatory services
- TGI Friday's - food/waiter
- TGI Fridays - horrible customer service!!!
- TGI Friday's - service, not using coupon, flat out refusal to adjust bill for coupon
- TGI Friday's - disappointing service