TFC tuition financingCustomer Service

Everything went smoothly when i was paying my cosmetology loan with TFC tuition. It is now a year after the fact and TFC failed to mention that they do not help build your credit, and they do not report good credit. I never missed a payment and i paid off my loan very early. I called TFC and the employees in New York's office hung up on me and were extremely rude. They were not helpful in explaining how to get credit for paying off my loan. They would not report my good credit to the credit bureaus. They told me they only reported to the credit bureaus if it was a negative credit. The man who hung up on me was George and his manager seemed to not care about it when i spoke with her. All around i would never recommend using this loan company.