Texas Roadhouse — knowledge of staff and efficiency.
I ordered a bone-in rib eye and asked if I could request a descent size cap on the rib-eye as this is the most delicious part of the cut. Not only did the bone in I ordered not come with a cap at all, the manager in training, his shadow and the waitress trainer and even the guy who said he was the restaurants manager did not know what I meant by the cap. Come on really. How is that no one of the 3 employees I interacted with had no idea what I was trying to explain. You should spend less time teaching them to line dance and more on education of the products you are selling. Just a suggestion. I didn't go there to watch the staff who looked miserable being forced to dance. I went there to enjoy a good cut of beef. Unfortunately it didnt happen. And on top of the it took over 20 minutes to get an approval for a military discount. Had I known that it was going to be such a project and hassle I would have just paid the bill from the get go and not even said I was military.. Overall I think maybe longhorns from now on and least they say you "can't fake steak".
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!