Texas Roadhouse — I am complains about pests on my table at you’re restaurant
I was at this restaurant on 10/3/2019 between 8:30 & 9:19pm. We had table 123/1 When our food was brought out to us not even two minutes later we had several ants on our table . We asked our waitress who was amazing thru all this for a manager. She quickly got "Anthoney ". He came to the table and said "I hear you have some guests" we said we have had 4 at this point since our food has came out. He then continued to say I'm sorry at this moment all I can say is "we have exterminators in every week" then said I'm sorry and walked away. Which in my eyes is not enough. We came to eat dinner here because we were celebrating on buying our new home in town.At this point I will never eat at this facility ever again. I have never had such a terrible experience and from a manager none the less at any Texas Roadhouse. I would like someone to follow up with me please. I can be reached at+[protected] or at [protected] or at my email Jess.[protected]@aol.com
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!