testing authority incscam

Hi I read a lot of complaints about Testing authority Inc and how a lot of people like myself were ripped off with this "postal materials scam", I'm desperate to get my money back, so I called my credit card company and they told that they couldn't really do anything because it's been more than 6 months, but they also told me if I had the sheet of paper that says that I was suppossed to get refunded they might actually give my money and go after this company.
It was stupid of myself of sending the materials back, so I'm asking anybody, if YOU have that paper, could you send it to me????please??? I could give you a PO box or something.
my email..la.che.[protected]@hotmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
Please help!!!

• Re
    reallyawild May 29, 2009

Starts out with an advertisment for postal employment hireing.
    they take your money and guarentee employment or a refund.
    The website is bogus, and all 800 numbers are disconnected.

Ive spent all day researching and sombody needs to stop this. We all want our money back, this is unbelievable that there still out scamming on a daily basis??????

• Ve
    Veronique Eloizard Jun 20, 2009

Back in Sept 2008 I saw an an ad in the local paper that the post office was hiring. I called and paid 149.50 for materials. There was no job available and I have been ripped off. I need my money back

• Sh
    shippley Aug 06, 2009

i called the number from the listing in the paper advitising postal jobs i call the number they told me i need to buy the testing material and i did and that if there or no job openings within a 100 miles or in the last 12months i get a full refund and know i cant even get a hold of them or there website i would just like to get my money back i paid over 150 dollars and im really upset because my family really needs the money

• De
    demand Sep 09, 2009

this was bought last year, they said you can get a full refund after a year, , , can't get in touch with no one, , , , demand full refund, thanks

• Pi
    piolin Sep 10, 2009

this was a scam i call for a refund and the number is disconnected

• Pi
    piolin Sep 10, 2009

the same thing happen to me I want to kow how I can get my money back

• Sd
    S.D.Esquerra Sep 16, 2009

Received books, applied for job at post office, but they were not hiring. So I called Testing Authority and they said that I had to wait one year before I could get a refund. so I waited. Now I can't get a hold of them.

• Pa
    Paul GM Oct 13, 2009

I ordered the material one year ago and I should get refund right now because i did not get a job within my area for one year. I try a lots of 1800 numbers but they have disconnected telephones. I lost my $129.45 dollars in easy way in which I donot know what wrong with this company. I have no ideas where to get them. The testing authority inc should go to hell. This ###ed company and with their administrations, responsibles and owners. They do not care about other. I like money aback but the company is scam.
    seattle wa
    gp

• Mg
    mgarner Nov 17, 2009

Are you just wantinga copy of the sheet that has the Refund Policy on it?

• Na
    natalie06 Nov 18, 2009

my fiance has too been ripped off buy the testing authority inc. for the postal office. we also demand a full refund for $130.00!