terri rehrigmisinformed about grant kit cost

i talked to toni gonzaga about agrant kit on how to get goverment money and she told me it would only cost me 2.95 for shipping and handling and that was it. she never informed me that they would take any more money than the 2.95.so on march 20, 2009 i get a phone call from my bank telling me my account is overdrawn i asked them how it could be and they told me that this gov grant kit program took 49.50 from my account that i did not autorize. so iwould like to have my money returned to me . because i was miss imformed about this gov grant kit . i was told 2.95 not 49.50 iwould never have agreed to the 49.50 to be taken out of my account. i was misinformed and told 2.95 and that was it.