Terrance SmithSS Card

I noticed there were other complaints quite like my complaint. Which I've also submitted my credit card through my paypal account to do the transaction for your website to submit the process of obtaining my social security card. The charge wus for $19.99. I didnt get no response or feedback back on further actions, but I see a $19.99 transaction fee taking out of my paypal account and it says next to it jts and associates. A refund is demanded, thank you.

Mr. Terrance Smith