Terra Firma Precast / Stone Casters StudioStolen Intellctual Property

M

The company is fraudulent. I also was a victim such as Linn, in SC and Kevin from Tempe were. The company was doing business under Stone Caster Studio at the time but have changed names. You can research them under that name with the BBB. The take money, do not deliver, and do not issue refunds.

Marko Vesel,
Slovenia

Rodney Jun 15, 2009

With this I want to clarify that I did get my order TODAY (June 15-2009) as promised. I did get the molds that I paid for and also I did get the free mold as promised. Therefore I would like to say that STONE CASTER STUDIO did comply with the purchase agreement by sending me my complete order.
    I want to apologize for the statement that I made regarding stone caster studio. They do reproduce nice quality molds for the DIY. I wish them all the best in the future and I will highly recomemend them to any one in need of stone veneer molds. STONE CASTER STUDIO IS NOT A SCAM.
    Sincerley

• St
    Stone Caster Studio May 29, 2009

Here is the proof that this issue is settled between Rodney and StoneCasterStudio.com. Rodney has agreed to remove his negative remarks on our company but we are still going to put up our proof until he does so.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGE SCREEN SHOT OF THE PAYPAL PROOF OF SHIPMENT PAGE.

We are not a scam.

Thanks!
    Shawn Romant
    StoneCasterStudio.com

Rodney Apr 20, 2009

This company is FRAUDULENT. I paid for some molds in November 2008. As of this writing I have not received any merchandise. I have received a couple of e-mails from them, but never received the merchandise. Every time they come up with different excuses, such as: we lost your file, we just changed ownership, we thought we already shipped the items, the molds will be shipped upcoming Tuesday etc. I want to warn other potential victims that STONE CASTER STUDIO IS A SCAM. Do not waste your time by contacting them and do not send them any money since they are SCAM.

• Ra
    ralphy101 Mar 30, 2009

I wouldn't say that I am jumping to conclusions when I say that this company is full of liars and cheats. Its been 6 months. Yes I said 6 MONTHS since I paid then and have not received my order in full. After countless e-mails and phone calls, I too thought that they would resolve my escalating issue, however I was sadly mistaken. You would do good to stay away from these people. If you decide to make a purchase from them make sure it is in person and they have your product right in front of you. If they say they have to make some of the molds, be prepared to wait eternally.

I can not explain how angry I am at this company. I just hope someone will read this before giving them any money.

Please contact me if you find this post inaccurate or misleading in any way
    [email protected]

Ross W. Dec 04, 2008

Amazing how people jump to conclusions and damage a companies reputation like that. I've been a loyal customer since the StoneCasterStudio.com days and I have to say that you guys are either jumping to conclusions too fast or you are just one of their competitors seeking to ruin them.

Anyone can email me anytime they want if you have a question about StoneCasterStudio.com. I am more than happy to be a reference for them.

Better to think twice than to ruin someones company like that.

Shame on you!

John Nov 22, 2008

I would like to go on record and retract the complaint that I made on Terra Firma Precast. It was a premature statement that I made while in the heat of negotiations with them regarding my project.
    Please disregard it, and as of 11/21/08 we are still in negotiations and are working together to make the project work for both of our companies.