Teleright Digital Pty LtdAdvert Useless

Let me first say how disappointed I am in the "After Sales Service." & the complaints resolution. THERE IS NONE !
I've been promised >6 times that someone would contact me regarding the money I've completely wasted in advertising in your Sydney Directory.

NOT ONE PHONE CALL OR EMAIL !

Now I find there are absolutely no notes on my file & so they now tell me some one will ring me shortly.
In my very small business, I have a complaints resolution system that is very quick & efficient & someone is always responsible for ensuring that the complaint is acted upon.
If I didn't, the Dept of Fair Trading would act & hold me responsible until it was sorted out. It seems the larger the business, the less accountable they think they are.
I've been on hold for > an hour today & about 6 hours in total attempting to get someone to talk to me about my serious problem.
Now I'm told no one can give me an email address to send my complaint !

What sort of a business are Sensis running, when absolutely no one can ever be held responsible for stuffing up a very expensive advert ?

Tom.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices