TelebrandsScam and cheating

I am also upset with this company. I found the customer service number [protected]) When I called I got some woman that sounded like she had just had throat surgery... I had to have her repeat every sentence. According to them, they shipped my order on Sept 18th... that is one day short of a month of when I ordered it. I hope their product is better than the company is. Hope the customer service number helps others with their problems.

In order to find the customer service number I had to go back into Order Item. It is listed in small letters at the bottom.

• Wa
    Wanda Broussard Nov 23, 2008

your site and advertisment is a SCAM!

I work for the US Government, and trust me, I will find the right avenue to shut and discredite your site.

You are a disgrace.

Okh, I closed my bank account, now, what are u robbers going to do?

• Pa
    Paul Schomer May 01, 2019

Received the glasses today and the entire front was crushed so the dials that dial the glasses in are broke
    Would like you to replace as soon as possible

• Pa
    Paul Schomer May 01, 2019

Would like you to replace as soon as possible

• Lo
    Lonnie mabry Jul 06, 2019

I was hosing around the pool and water plants. A big bubble started forming at the nozzle, and then popped in my hand. I have a photo but it won't except it. I keep my hose in a container on my patio with little sun exposure.

• Lo
    Lonnie mabry Jul 06, 2019

• Bi
    Bill6900 Jul 06, 2019

Purchased this hose and liked the fact that it shrinks up. Was using it and it bursted. This has happen twice now to me.

• Bi
    Bill6900 Jul 06, 2019

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices