TELCEL MEXICOINCORRECT BILLING

J

i purchased an amigo plan card and registered the five numbers that i desired to call in the usa. I called one of the numbers after confirming the numbers were registered correctly. Telcel apparently didn't input this number correctly and consequently all my pesos were exhausted as I was charged international rates versus the 10 peso for 15 minute amigo plan rate. I called telcel representative via *264 to complain. They checked the voice recordings of when I registered the numbers and agreed that it was their error. The said that they would reimburse me for the pesos, but first they had to send their report to another office and they had the authority to reimburse my account. The telcel reps said it would be 10 business days or so before any action could be taken. I called back a number of times within a week of this issue and received the same story, very politely, but basically to refusing to do anything. It's been a couple of months now and I have still not been reimbursed the pesos i lost due to their error, which they admitted was the fault of their representative inputting a single digit incorrectly for one of the numbers i registered. Basically...telcel...sucks!!!