Tekmob.com Customer Service

Tekmob.com Complaints & Reviews

Tekmob.com / stealing

Ei
Mar 19, 2018

This web keeps taking my credit but i dont even watch it i unsubscribed it and it still takes my money wuthout permission so i want to sue them and get my money because every time i put credit in my phone it takes it all so i cant make phone calls and i want you to stop them and their...

http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/club / The ring tone subscription needs to be stopped.

Oct 16, 2016

The ring tone subscription needs to be stopped. The service provider ETISALAT though bills AED 9/- per week does not handle stoppage of such subscriptions. The tekmob..com website is not helpful in any manner. I need to stop the subscription and the deduction of AED 9/- per week immediately. Subscription number [protected]

http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/samotone / cutting money from my mobile account without having the right to do this

Ma
Sep 23, 2013

i receives every monday an unwanted and unauthorized message from this web site and they cut money from my mobile account. so i want to stop this immediately and i do not want any more messages or money cutting from my account please stop this. my mobile number is [protected]. thanks and i want rapid response if you please.

Tekmob.com / Want to stop the subscription

Su
Jul 02, 2013

helm.Tekmob.com / Cancel subscription

He
Apr 18, 2013

I just wan to unsubscribe to this site cause they send unwanted messages. My cel is +[protected]. pls help me on this matter. Thanks..

http://helm.tekmob.com/ / Deduction 10SR/Week

Mm

my nomber [protected] the avobe said link every day so they are cutting 10SR/Week. so &please stop these service from my mobile...&Dont sent me messages any more.

helm.tekmob.com/pim/cyappclub / deductions

Ef

helm.tekmob is a scam deducting €6 form my phone account. can you stop it now please phone number 00357 [protected]

helm.tekmob.com/pim/samogamesen1?&sub= / Cutting money from my mobile

Ra

Almost everyday I am receiving unwanted WAP SMS from helm.tekmob.com and charging to my account which reduces my credit balance in my mobile # 966 [protected]. Please stop this unauthorized incoming sms to my mobile [protected] (Saudi Arabia). Thanks...

Tekmob / helm.tekmob.com/pim/samogamesen1?&sub=

Th

My number is +[protected], please stop sending me your message. It cost me 3 USD everyday. Please stop your service from 49159.

NOVIS Telecom, helm.tekmob.com / unwanted sms

Al

Tekmob.com / Cutting 5 sr every week, so stop immediately

Re

My mobile #[protected], The above said link every friday in between 11-00&11.30AM they are cutting 5SR. So please stop these cutting immediatially. Rejit Dharman