TeeshirtsRock.comFraudulent company

To whom it may concern,

On nov.15, i placed an order (#6497) in the amount of $50.99, on line through paypal for 2 tshirts that i hoped to have delivered in a reasonable amount of time. I have been billed for the order, yet it appears the order has never been shipped. After several attempts by, email, over several weeks the company has made no effort to respond in any way at all to inquiries--which makes the matter appear worse than simply a later than expected shipment. Additionally, the last attempt today to send an email and check on the order, resulted in an inability to access through the password i'd been using. When i tried to have the password send to me, after two tries, there still has not been any contact. This starts to appear like a fraudulent company that takes money for products it doesn't ship and then makes contact with the company impossible. Is there anything anyone can do to help resolve this matter. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

John Horwege Dec 27, 2007

Same issue.
    No Phone Number.
    No Response to email. (4 of them)
    No Response to Fax.

My credit card was charged on 12/6/07. (ROCKTSHIRTSONLINE.COM NORTH WALES PA )

I've given them till tomorrow to respond before disputing the charge.

• Su
    Susan Norton Dec 31, 2007

I placed an order with them on 12/1/07 for an item I needed before xmas - no mention the item was not in stock and in my order when it said special instructions I said I wanted it before xmas. To date, I have not heard anything from them - after numerous emails. I did get an automated response that they were closed for the xmas holiday when I sent one xmas eve and was instructed to resend the email on Thursday 12/27/07 which I did.

I also read more carefully the confirmation order email I received and at the bottom it states you should read their "store policies" prior to placing any orders with them. I also want to note that after sending emails to them the week before xmas - their store policies changed and actually lists "will I receive my order by xmas" there are no guarantees with them about anything - they are a legitimate company, unfortunately, it seems unscrupulous. I've sent them several emails already to cancel my order since my order status is "in-progress" whatever that means and I have waited 20 business days, as per their store policy..

I have not been charged on my credit card and have notified my credit company to refuse the charge - hopefully that works.

From what I see how they work is you place the orders with them and they attempt to find your request through other outside sources. They only stock a small number of items and use outside vendors to fill any orders.

they do have a myspace website:

good luck hope you get a refund.

chris Jan 03, 2008

I ordered a shirt as a gift in mid-December. Never received it, and have yet to receive a reply. Not sure what to do. Can't find a way to contact these guys.

• Je
    jeff hammond Jan 03, 2008

This company appears to be teetering on the edge of fraudulent.

I was very impressed with their selection of shirts, which I ordered on 11/11/07. To date, I've received nothing except a couple of emails advising me to review their store policy (f--- that s---... where are my shirts?) and an advisement they are "closed" for a winter break from 1/3/08 - 1/14/08, which I received after a previous email stating they would reopen on Thursday, January 3rd. Don't do business with this company. They look legit, but they don't deliver.

Melissa R Jan 25, 2008

As a representative of Teeshirtsrock I would strongly disagree. For the few complaints above all of these complaints would be mute had the customer read our policies. Doesn't every smart consumer read a stores policies first? I do. We sell hundreds of t-shirts a day and as stated in our policies many are ordered as your order comes in. We made a business decision when we launched Teeshirtsrock to sell more t-shirts than any other site on the net. We make it clear that due to this we cannot physically stock every t-shirt on our site and thus order many as they come in. Thus we rely on the manufacturers and some take longer than others and discontinue styles without notice. We specifically state this because we may not be the site for everyone and we want customers to be aware of the possible time frames. We also do encourage customers to contact us first as we have over 10,000 plus tees that can ship out the same day and thus we can get tees to you as quick as anyone if the right tees are selected. In the last three months we had some unique situations. Due to growth we moved from a small office/warehouse to a huge 15,000 foot warehouse in Warminster, PA. As part of this we were forced to renovate and close our offices as stated above from the 4th through the 14th so yes there have been some recent delays. For anyone who has a complaint feel free to contact me and on a positive note we are expanding. We are adding new phone support, live chat and of course thousands of T-Shirts this Spring.

• Ke
    Kerry Korschgen Jan 25, 2008

Same complaints as above. I placed an order on Dec. 16, my credit card was charged Dec 17 and I still have no product or refund. There is no way to get a hold of this company and they do not reply to e-mails.

• St
    Steve McDonald Jan 28, 2008

Was kind of shocked to see this. These guys rock! Ive ordered from them several times all with great success. I think what you guys need to understand is they sell some rare tee shirts that you cant just get at Target or Hot Topic. So in some cases you may need to wait a little. I received one order from them the next day. The other three took anywhere from 3 to 5 days and then I did have one that took almost 3 weeks. They didnt charge me until it shipped and the shirt rocks. Crazy Eddie Tee! I just disagree. The flat out say that t-shirts can take several weeks and that at times they are unavailable. If you need to contact them they always respond to email with me at least and you can pick up the phone and get them as well. I guess if you didnt read their time frames you could be frustrated but cant really blame that on them I dont think.

• Br
    Brittany Feb 01, 2008

This is the worst experience I've ever gone through with an online purchase. It is beyond ridiculous that a company doesn't have a phone number to call and only emails, and then won't reply to you. I mean, if you have so many orders that you're too busy to reply to the only source of contact with a customer (email) then HIRE MORE STAFF! I wonder how many credit card companies have come back to the company telling them that they owe these people money back? I know mine is about to be one of them-if I don't get a reply to the 15th email I've sent today then I'm disputing charges. It appears that this has been an issue for quite some time for this "company", from what I read above. I was thinking that it was just me that was getting treated so poorly, but now I see that's just how they run their business. That one comment up there was from an employee there that talks about the "company" saying they have 10,000 tee shirts that ship the same day or whatever, but the funny thing is that out of all the other complaints on here from all the previous customers, someone should have received a order, but NO ONE DID! But they sure are quick to take your money! I now have to let down my brother who has asked me weekly since I showed him a picture of what I ordered and told him it was on the way, that I got screwed and he now has to wait longer so I can order from a LEGITAMATE company. Thanks a lot. I've been nice and patient, but how nice and patient do I have to be to get what I paid for??? Oh and everyone else that got scammed like me, don't forget---report them to the Better Business Bureau also---I am!

• Vi
    Victoria Feb 01, 2008

Melissa R. - you sound like a good PR person, but I'm sorry you work for a crappy excuse for an online company. You recommend reading all the store policies (20 day grace period before something ships) before buying, but the bottom line is that Teeshirtsrock doesn't deliver their products. I also ordered a Tshirt on 12/14 and my status as of today, 2/1, is still "New Order." This is unacceptable. As a consumer I don't think it's my job to go into every purchase I make with skepticism, wondering if I'm going to get the product I paid for. If Teeshirtsrock knew anything about running a business they would be a bit more proactive to ensure they're able to address their customers. I've placed a dispute with my credit card company and I recommend the rest of the consumers who have complained here to do the same. My company credited me the money without even blinking. Also, if any of you are interested in working with an online company that has the BEST customer service I have EVER gotten, check out Soul Flower clothing. I ordered the exact same product through them on Wednesday, 1/30 and received it on 1/31 with only a $7 shipping fee. They also have a phone line so I didn't even use their web site to place my order. Melissa R. good luck in your career, but take my advice and jump this sinking ship of a company and get a REAL gig at a company whom you won't have to sell your soul to defend. Peace.

• Ri
    Richard Seeman Feb 02, 2008

I am having the exact same experience. Placed an order on Dec. 15th. And yes I did read the store policies. I tried contacting the company AFTER 15 business days. No response. Tried a second time after 20 business days. No response. Opened a dispute with Paypal - still no response. There is NO EXCUSE for conducting business this way. I don't care how many items you are dealing with. If you are taking more orders than you can fill. STOP TAKING ORDERS - AND STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY! Accepting money for orders you know you cannot fill is fraud. Melissa R , you sound as dishonest as your company. You claim the company was closed from Jan. 4th - 14th in order to facilitate a company move. Yet the company website claims the closure is simply an annual winter vacation. As for Steve, I'm not sure how long you've worked for the company but I don't buy your story - what could have brought you to this website if you were truly happy with their service. I've ordered items over the web for years from literally thousands of companies and have never found a real company that operates in a worse manner. If this company is real - they are NOT REPUTABLE. And if they are expanding - it will be short-lived based on the service provided. Their standing with PayPal will certainly not last. DO NOT do business with this company under any circumstances. As for the original complaintant - you said you paid with Paypal. Go to the Paypal website and enter a dispute on your order and elevate it to a claim to get a refund.

Me Mar 05, 2008

RIP OFF!!! I finally got my money back from them. I will tell you how. E-mail me. CONTACT and make a complaint through www.ic3.gov They are in partnership with the FBI. Help stop internet crime. Don't let this company take off with your money people!!! DO SOMETHING!

Me Mar 05, 2008

EVERYBODY!!! GOTO WWW.IC3.GOV and make a complaint to them... the FBI works with them. Don't let them get you! PLEASE! I got my money back... I just want to help everybody else whos been scammed by this company!

Me Mar 05, 2008

Contact me and I will let you know to get your money back!!! They ripped me off and I FINALLY just got my refund in full... after 3 months of waiting!! File a complaint to WWW.IC3.GOV lets do something about this!!! Don't let them run away with your hard earned money!

ME Apr 02, 2008

******DONT BUY FROM TEESHIRTSROCK.COM*********** I purchased from teeshirtsrock.com on 1/7/08 paypal charged my credit card on 1/9/08. to date we have not received anything, I have emailed them 15 times, requesting a refund. We did not get a response from them until feb 8th requesting our paypal receipt, still nothing no product no refund not even the courtesy of a response to our emails. We lodged a complaint with paypal but they will not help if 45 days have gone by. I dont understand how someone can just keep your money??? *******DONT BUY FROM TEESHIRTSROCK.COM

Charlie Apr 10, 2008

I'm not exactly sure about this company, i have put in an order about 6 days ago. They have not charged me any money yet but the order has not been filled. I suspect that it may be a fraud but seeing as how i have already placed the order and i have not been charged yet I'm not sure what to do about it. Ill come back if the situation changes.

• Je
    Jeanette Apr 15, 2008

Worst online company I have ever dealt with. While there website does specify it can take 20days before an item is shipped you have to read their frequently asked question or shipping policy page. It also is supposed to state if an item is out of stock and has to be ordered from an outside vendor. I had to send a second hard e-mail to receive a response at which time was told my original e-mail had been responded to. I never received it so you do the math. I just wanted to know if my item had shipped yet, and still that question went unanswered. The only response I received was :

We responded to your last email.

Our store policies specifically state that orders can take up to 20 business days. It also specifically states in the shipping option the time frames once the order ships out.

We are definitely not like any other company on the net and strive not to be. We offer more items than any other website on the net combined. This is our business plan and it works very well for most customers. Rather than carry the same 1000 t-shirts we carry over 30, 000. While we physically stock about half of these we cannoy physically stock all of them and we make this clear in our store policies. We are not for everyone and we have several other websites that do follow the business model you refer to below. That is not how this website works.

We are sorry you are disappointed but we stated the time frames and as soon as an orders ready to ship its out the door.

Basically this said to me, you're a liar we already told you, and we could care if we have your business!

I would do your best to find your item somewhere else and don't shop here!

joaquin Jun 03, 2008

Same thing with me, I order some T-shirts and never get anything, they didn't answer E-mails and trying to give them those 20 business days and a little more time I lost my right to fill a dispute with Pay pal.
    Worst internet experience ever!!!
    Let's see what www.ic3.gov can do for me.

• Sc
    Scott Jun 12, 2008

same same same here. ordered two shirts, and only recieved one. Was never told that the second shirt i ordered would not be shipped when i purchased it because they were "out of stock" shouldnt i have been made aware of this at the time of purchase, or anytime after that? took 3 emails to finally get a response, then they just said "oh, your other shirt is not coming" no apology or nothing. never buy from them.

• Ki
    Kim Jul 08, 2008

Same experience here, I ordered on the 11th of April and I'm still waiting, they didn't reply any emails for months and now they're saying the order was shipped back in April. Right...

• Ki
    Kim Jul 09, 2008

DOes anyone have their postal address? I need it to file a complaint with BBB and I can't find it on thier site.

• Fa
    Farrah Greenspan Jul 11, 2008

I also placed an order with them in December - a gift for as friend - my friend never received it despite TEESHIRTSROCK.COM charging my credit card over 70 dollars. Additionally, I sent several emails and got no response. I recently tried again only to get an email back that they have no way to look back at records to confirm the shipment. ALso up until they respinded to me 2 days ago - my order was listed as IN PROCESS ---alll of the sudden, they changed it to shipped after they finally answered me. ALso they say they dont refund money and will give me a store credit --- why would I want to order from a fake company again?? I filed a complaint with the BBB and will be sending out mass emails to friends and family as well as posting bulletins on MYSPACE and FACEBOOK not to order from them.

• Gr
    Grey Jul 14, 2008

teeshirtsrock.com is a completely unprofessional "company." I should know since I'm a business major and working in the real world creating marketing plans for companies. I bought a shirt for my (at the time) boyfriend but when we broke up, I wanted to return it. The person from the distribution office said that I would be credited the amount back to my VISA so I waited. Well, I forgot about it until 2 MONTHS later I received an email from teeshirtsrock.com asking if I had received my credit. I responded no and that I had not received a return to my VISA either.

I expected things would get sorted out after that but I received NO response to my response to them. 3 days ago I decided enough was enough and tried emailing them again about the code. What has followed has been about 7 emails from them going back and forth about the issue. First they told me (in very rude terms) that they don't give refunds and to read their store policies. Ok, fair enough...my fault for not reading them but REGARDLESS of whether I knew they only gave credit or not, there is NO REASON that it should take 4 MONTHS to give me a credit code (since that IS their policy). Finally, I got so frustrated that I emailed them back and asked for a number to call to talk to someone. I told them that the issue wasn't getting resolved via email so I wanted to talk personally.

Surprise suprise...they don't have anyone to talk to. I'm sorry, but what company doesn't have a phone or atleast the number of someone in management that I could talk to? Come on! I have SPECIFICALLY asked for the code 3 times over the past 4 MONTHS and usually that's when the emails from them stop. They really aren't helping their case any for NOT being fradulent.

So here I am 4 MONTHS later. No t-shirt. No code. No help from this "company" and yet another reason to hate the ex-boyfriend that I bought the t-shirt for. I'm sorry but I went to school for marketing and PR and I know this is NOT the way to run a business. A company that ACTUALLY cares about their customers, especially one with this many complaints, would find a way to remedy the situation other than playing email-tag (which still doesn't work in fixing the problem).

I would never buy from them again or recommend them to anyone. At this point I don't even want a t-shirt from them at all I'm so disgusted with their lack of professionalism. I just want that code so I can atleast feel like I got SOMETHING from this "company."

Boy, trying to express my frustration without swearing was unbelievably hard!

No thanks Fidelis Jul 17, 2008

teeshirtsrock is a JOKE of a company. wish i could buy some advertising on they're poorly designed site that would link to this thread and expose them for the CRAP that they are.

booo to you teeshirtsrock. you friggin SUCK.

• Co
    Cormac Foley Jul 26, 2008

I placed an order with them on 10th of June and have not received it yet. I had to send them a number of emails before I got a response on the 21st of july. They said they back orderd my items and hoped to have them that week. I am beginning to think that they are a fraudulent company and I would not advise anyone to do business with them.

Doreen Downey Aug 12, 2008

This is the WORST internet company ever!!!

I ordered a t-shirt from their website and received a completely different shirt. When I email them about this they were rude, insulting, and deceitful.

First, they said they sent me the shirt that I ordered (even though I didn't get the shirt I paid for) and said that they would not refund my money. They were completely rude and disrespectful. Here are some quotes from their email response to me:

"Yeah we try to trick people into getting shirts they did not order. Come on now get real."

"If its the lousy $2 difference that is bothering you we will gladly refund your $2 but its disgusting that you come to us with this to be honest."

They also told me that photos on their website may not be exactly what you are buying because the manufacturer uses "different stock photos". When I told them that if this were true it should be stated on their website. They responded back to me saying that I should check their store policies and that the info. on the stock photos was included. However, they added the stock photo information after receiving my email. I know this because I printed out their store policies the previous night and the stock photo section was not on their website. Remarkably, they appeared on the website the next day.

This company is complelely fraudulant.

They also stated...and I quote "We actually are very nice to all our customers however we really never have had a customer accuse us of flat out deceit as you did"

Based on this website and list of complaints that's clearly a lie!!

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

Jackson Sep 03, 2008

This company is acting as a (weak) middleman...
    they've made a poor (greedy) business decision to "hedge" their business.

They have chosen to try and be the "biggest" t-shirt store, at the customers expense...
    they compile multiple customers orders, THEN they put in their own order to the wholesaler.

This is why you have to wait...because wholesalers require minimums, and TeeShirtsRock.com doesn't have the money to make a $100 minimum order every time you buy a $20 t-shirt. So what they do is, they wait until they get enough customers ordering the same shirt (or from the same wholesaler) then they make their order.

This can take weeks, even months...putting someone's order on hold until 5 more people buy the same shirt.

This "business model" really only serves to benefit the company, not the customers.
    Every t-shirt retailer wants to be the biggest...but it's customer service snafus like this, that usually snap them out of the delusion that it will work.
    And in this case, it's apparent the snafus are creating a huge logisitical and customer service problem for this shirt store.

Personally, any company that decidedly puts their customers below themselves...don't belong in business.
    Your customers are the ones that make you money, when you forgoe the basics of customer service in place of greed and braggadocio...

...you get a page like this.

John Sep 24, 2008

This is definitely a fake company I order T-shirts about 4 weeks ago and have yet to recieve them. I know their fake because two other t-shirts sites give the address: 2602 Harvard Drive, North Wales, PA 19454 and they are Tonsoft shirts and pimp your shirts .com. Also when I google mapped the address it was just a house not a "warehouse containing a vault of vintage tees" as they claim on the website. The house apparently belongs to Brett Rosenthal (probably the [email protected]) who probably has set up these three fake sites to sucker people out of money. He also might own the t-shirt company afflicted, but I'm not sure.

doris Oct 13, 2008

I put an order in back in June for a father's day present and spent another $20 for it to be expedited thinking it would come w/in the week it stated. I still haven't received it and it's October!! The first email I sent out asking where it is they said the sent out an emails stating it was back ordered and suggested I buy something else. I never got that email! I've been emailing them every few weeks since July and still no d*mn reply!! I just sent out another email today and told them Id give them four days to respond and if they don't, Im reporting them to BBB!!

doris Oct 14, 2008

teeshirtsrock.com is my worst shopping experience online ever! i ordered a hat and paid extra for it to be expedited for father's day. 20 days went by and it still hadn't arrived so i emailed them. They said they sent out an email to say it was back ordered and to try to order something else. NEVER GOT THIS EMAIL After that every few weeks Id email them and no response! Finally I threatened BBB on them and signed it "irritated." It was responded with:

"Dont be irrated. What was the order number. Looking through our customer service emails and do no see one email from you so not sure where you were sending these emails. Please reply with the order number

How the hell do you not get irritated when the item you ordered nearly 4 months ago still hasn't arrived??

Of course I emailed a very annoyed email back to them and this is the response I get:

Doris

Was able to find an order with your email address. We had sent you an email on this informing you that it was on extended backorder. It still is and being we dont make these there is absolutely nothing we can do but wait. We will cancel the order. As for being charged you were never charged for this.

Sorry we could not assist you with this item at this time

Ok so first off I never said I wanted to cancel the order and 2nd, they do not know how to make a complete sentence. Also never once is a name left in their emails!

Hello Doris Tse,
    This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #16876, has been updated to a status of Canceled.

Order Details
    Order Number: 16876
    Order Date: 6/11/2008 11:40 PM
    Shipping Method: Express (US Only) Express Shipping (1-2 Days once order ships out, US Only)
    Payment Method: Credit card payment

Subtotal: $19.00
    Shipping & Handling: $21.99
    Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $40.99

Does anyone see the word "cancelled" on the order anywhere besides them stating that it's cancelled?

Ok so obviously I want an "order" proof that it's cancelled now

"Don't be irritated? That's hard to do especially when none of my emails were responded to for the past 3 months! First you say you can't find my email/order then you say it's cancelled (by the way, you guys can't spell correctly either) and supposedly the last email was supposed to show that but no where does it say it's cancelled besides you stating it's cancelled!

I want an actual formal email stating it's cancelled somewhere on the order itself and not just by you stating it!"

Guess what the response is?? Soo not professional either!

FORMAL EMAIL

This order is cancelled

I would only figure if they could email you the "order" confirmation they could email you a "cancelled" confirmation right? WRONG!

"This is not what I was going for! If you're able to email me a copy of the order, can't you email me a copy of the "cancelled" order??"

No there would be no way to do that. If you login you can view your orders and it will say cancelled. You can print that up I suppose

Teeshirtsrock.com

Right.. they suppose...they can't even do something as simple as this... Im at my ends at this point so this is what I emailed them

It's soo unfortunate the way your company does business!! No wonder you have soo many complaints against the company! No one ever leaves a name when they respond to an email! Is that a way your employees don't get singled out and get in trouble?!?!

One of your representatives replied after my inquiry on it after 20 days (and I paid $19.99 for it to be expedited!) and I was told that an email was sent out to me saying the hat was back ordered. I NEVER GOT THAT EMAIL! I waited a month and I still didn't receive anything. Every month from July-Oct I've sent out emails to see when Id get the item and never received a response!

I only get a response when I threaten the BBB on your company!! A good company would actually be able to send out a "cancelled" form to their customers but you tell me that I had to look that up myself?? Your company didn't even actually ask me if I wanted to cancel the item and cancelled it for me w/o asking!!

At this point I know I won't see the hat!! Don't bother emailing me back. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!! My cousin was the one who found your website so I will definitely make sure tell her not to buy anything from your company!

AGGRAVATED & ANNOYED!

sharker102 Oct 15, 2008

I just ordered a shirt for $26 from this company on Setember 30, 2008.

And on October 3, 2008, they took the money out of my account.And as of today October 15, 2008.I still haven't received my shirt.

I even have sent an email to them.And they won't email me back.I have a feeling i'm not going to get my shirt at all.

I'm just going to wait about 2 more weeks and then I am going to report them to WWW.IC3.GOV. IF I don't get my shirt.

I also got proof on my bank statement when they did bill me, so they can't lie and say they never billed me.I also got the email from when I placed my order with them.

This is a worst company.TEESHIRTSROCK.COM NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN FOR GOOD.

• Ca
    carlos Oct 18, 2008

I am doing a masters paper on internet fraud companies and used this company for part of my research. I bought a shirt and received it no problem. Some of you must not have read the store policies pages. First, Anothony you have posted here before the possible quote of 20 business days has expired. Grey as a Business grad, I can say if you think any of what you are doing in class is even close to as complex as it should be in the real world you are dreaming. As a salesman, there is a such thing as a bad consumer. The store policies are there for a reason to let customers know what to expect when doing business with a company. Second Jackson, you have no idea what you are talking about and have not done your research. If you looked into the company and the manfactors they sell for, you would know that there biggest supplier and and most popular shirt company is Junk Food. A little research about Junk Food would let you find out Junk Food only prints shirts a certain amount of time then stops for a awhile. This means that any company that sells them needs to wait and find out from the manufacturer when they can get the shirt and put the orders on wait lists. This is just a Junk Food example put other popular brands have the same problem types. You are right when you say the company is a middle man, but your understanding of it is off. Teeshirtsrock is the same type of middle man as a Best Buy. They sell other peoples products, so if they are out of stock its the manufactors you want to blame. Do people do to Best Buy what you consumers do to teeshirsrock when PS3, xbox 360s, or nintendo wiis were out of stock? The answer is No. At least teeshirtsrock gives its customers a warning in their store policies. If there is one thing that makes me mad in a economy where businesses already have it hard, it is mindless consumers.

Jane Oct 20, 2008

I wish I sited this site prior to ordering 13 t-shirts from teeshirtsrock.com. I ordered on the 2 of September 08. To date I have received 5 of my order or 13 t-shirts. I have repetedly tried to contact them via email and as yet have received no response. I am very nervous about this site as they have a record of my creditcard. I will contact www.ic3.gov to try and recover my monies. I can not believe anyone would do this to people. If they have no intention to send goods they should not be in the business.

sharker102 Oct 21, 2008

Hey Read The Polocies, I am not going to argue with you or anything.You don't know what you are talking about.First of all, my name is Anthony.Learn how to spell my name right before you write something about me.

And you talk about what I am doing in class is even close to as complex?Well I don't even go to school.I already graduated from school.

You need to go back to school to learn how to spell people's name right.

And I did read the store policies about the 30 days.

And the 30 days is almost up since I have ordered my shirt.And guess what?I haven't gotten my shirt yet.That makes me mad that this company would scam me.

And I am not going to wait month after month thinking that I will get my shirt.When I know I won't get it.

I am going to report this company once and for all for their fraud service.

This company has taken my money, and scam me by not giving me my shirt.

I am not going to let that company get away with this.

And for people who are reading this who bought a shirt and have never gotten it.

Report this company to WWW.IC3.GOV.

Do it and do not let this company take your money.

I said it once, and I will say it twice.THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN FOR GOOD!!!

Shadow Oct 28, 2008

I have the same problem with teeshirtsrock.com, I bought four shirts on their website for 85 dollars with my credit card and I was charged immediatly which is normal.
    And three weeks later I received an email telling me that my order has been shipped :

"We would like to inform you that your order 17409 placed on 6/26/2008 9:26:00 AM has been shipped.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us."

I never received the products I have ordered.
    When I tried to get in touch with them, I was told that my order is suspect and that they want me to fax them the front and the back of my credit card.
    I am not specialized in e-commerce but this seems to be a fraud intent.
    As I told them that there is no way for me to send them so private information such us the credit card number and the cryptogram. They said that I am frauding (I remember that they took the money from my account).

I have proposed to send my identity card to give them a proof of my identity and here is their last email response :

"What are you talking about the Crytogram? We have all the numbers, codes, etc. If we wanted to we could do whatever we want with your card right NOW. Thats not the issue here.
    Fax the info or we will just turn it over to the authorities.
    No more emails. Just fax it over.
    This is most likely fraud. If it wasnt there would be absolutely no reason why you wouldnt fax your card over
    No more emails. Fax or we simply turn over to the authorities and they can deal with this.

Customer Service"

It's really incredible to find companies that deal with their customers that way !!!
    Now they owe me the money, but they don't answer to my emails ...
    A really disappointing experience !!

***** SO DON'T BUY ON http://www.teeshirtsrock.com *****

Jared Nov 03, 2008

@ Read The Policies

Are you freaking kidding? How is this business practice anything like Best Buy? When something is "out of stock" at Best Buy, the website usually tells you that in the beginning. Or, if something happens and the item unexpectedly goes "out of stock, " my experience has been that, after a certain amount of time (usually a week or two), Best Buy will email you and let you know about it, giving you the option to cancel your order. They do not, however, take your money, not send you the item you paid for, and then not even bother to respond to your emails. So no, Teeshirtsrock.com is not the same kind of middleman as Best Buy. If this is the kind of argument you're making in that Masters paper of yours, you might as well wipe your ### with it instead.

• Re
    Read The Polcies Nov 17, 2008

jared, if I have some one of your reading comprehension skills reading my paper, I probably should wipe my ### with it. If you re-read my post instead of jumping to conclusions, I said teeshirtsrock is a middle man in the supply chain like a best buy. They do not manufacture the shirts they sell. That is why I wrote about the problems with dealing with Junk Food and shirt designers. To point out that t-shirt designers are responsible for customers not getting their shirts. I brought up the PS3, wii, and xbox 360 because they all had stock problems. There whole websites dedicated to best buys customer service issues, so you might want to rethink, "They do not, however, take your money, not send you the item you paid for." They will respond to you up until a point where you will need to deal with their legal team.

Anthony, it was a typo. Check the grammar of your posts before criticizing a spelling error. Also, I never mentioned your education look back. I was talking about grey. Your reading comprehension is worse than Jared's reading comprehension.

I am noting going to waste my time with another post after this one.

• Iv
    Ivan Hernandez Nov 21, 2008

Do not buy from this store. It is poorly run and you will end up here with everyone else.

sharker102 Nov 22, 2008

That site what I reported them to which was WWW.IC3.GOV has never replied back to me.And I waited for 3-4 weeks.

And so a couple days ago, i went to my bank and filed a dispute against that t-shirt company.And this morning I was looking at my bank statement online.And my money was right back in my account.

And my bank has also issued me a new card.And so if that t-shirt company tries stealing my money out of my account.Like they did the first time when I have ordered a t-shirt and they have never sent it to me.They have no chance of doing it.Because the numbers on my old visa debit card are all invalid.

AND TO THE EOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS:

DON'T EVER BUY FROM THAT T-SHIRT COMPANY.THAT T-SHIRT COMPANY IS A VERY HUGE SCAM!!!

• Br
    brooke Nov 24, 2008

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Same thing as everyone else- placed my order, credit card was charged immediately. Weeks passed, no t-shirt. Emailed once, they didn't reply so emailed again and they said they did reply (which they hadn't). Requested a refund, same response regarding return policy. Requested refund two more times months later and no response whatsoever (as well as no refund). Filed complaint on ic3.gov today (3+ months later) and also managed to get thru to the company via this number: 215-825-5144. I had to call several times before getting thru but it eventually worked. The girl said she would "pass it on to the warehouse". Doubt anything will happen...

Andy Dec 06, 2008

I tried to order a shirt 10 days before a special event. According to their shipping, it said the product would arrive in 2 to 4 days.

However, this wasn't the case. It was supposed to arrive in that amount of time AFTER it arrived in facility (which would take 15 to 20 days). This was stated in an email AFTER I purchased the order, which I noticed when my shirt did not arrive in time.

So... I wrote their customer service trying to cancel my order, and they responded with snide comments.

Definitely do not recommend this company. GO ELSEWHERE!

BAD BAD BAD Company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices