TeeshirtsRock.comFraudulent company

To whom it may concern,

On nov.15, i placed an order (#6497) in the amount of $50.99, on line through paypal for 2 tshirts that i hoped to have delivered in a reasonable amount of time. I have been billed for the order, yet it appears the order has never been shipped. After several attempts by, email, over several weeks the company has made no effort to respond in any way at all to inquiries--which makes the matter appear worse than simply a later than expected shipment. Additionally, the last attempt today to send an email and check on the order, resulted in an inability to access through the password i'd been using. When i tried to have the password send to me, after two tries, there still has not been any contact. This starts to appear like a fraudulent company that takes money for products it doesn't ship and then makes contact with the company impossible. Is there anything anyone can do to help resolve this matter. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Mu
    munge911 Aug 01, 2016

We ordered 2 t-shirts for an event that was 3 weeks away, thinking that we would absolutely get the shirts in time. When 2 weeks went by and the shirts still had not arrived, we started to investigate the shipping and cancellation policies (it was definitely a mistake on our part to not look into this before placing the order; to our defense, we order a LOT of items online and have never had an experience like this). We then learned that the company will not let you cancel an order until 30 days have gone by. And they won't even look at your request until 25 days have gone by. FInally, on the 29th day, our shirts shipped. Of course at that time the event had come and gone and we had already bought different shirts. We figured we would just return the shirts once we got them. Nope. The company won't even let you return merchandise. They have a "return policy" but they say in the shipping receipt that they do not issue refunds at all. They will only issue you credit. I didn't even bother to send the shirts back. BUYER BEWARE--unless you are 100% sure that you will like the item you purchase and you don't need it in a reasonable amount of time I highly suggest you look elsewhere for merchandise.

• Sp
    SPEAKUP88 Aug 01, 2016

This company sold me an item that wasn't as he advertised! Then they gave me a hard time about it when I complained & accused me of lying! I then tried to work with this company about how to resolve this issue, but instead of resolving it they chose to accuse, threaten & harass me! I have since filed police reports against this company & I'm seeking legal counsel due to the criminal & civil laws this company has broken! I can't go into great detail at this point per my lawyer! All I can say is stay away from this company! As you can see on the better business bureau website, they are not accredited by the better business bureau! There are also numerous complaints about this company all over the Internet! They also go by these other names: trendyhats.com LLC, search4shirts.com, thatsmyshirt.com, etc. They likely go by many different names so they can continue to scam & harm the buyers & hide behind their criminal actions! My suggestion is to buy elsewhere!

• Be
    been fooled May 11, 2015

I ordered a shirt on April 12 and got an email stating it was shipped on the 23rd and it would take 2-8 business days. Well it's now May 11th and no shirt. They have been insulting and called me a [censored] and told me to run. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and will be calling my bank to get my money back. This company s the worst ever stay away and if they tell you that it was shipped via ship station they are lying to you

• Bi
    Bikers Closet Apr 13, 2015

I was in need of a wholesale company and I sent 3 emails with no answer back call or email. Im glad I found this complaint board. I was just telling my husband last night if this is the way they do their business I want no part of it. Then I found this site. Whew...thanks!

• Fr
    Francis H Jan 07, 2015

WORST COMPANY ON PLANET EARTH! They take your money, and you get nothing in return. Nasty people, KARMA will get them. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!! BEWARE!!!

• Sm
    Smgiaq Jan 06, 2015

I wish I had seen this site before I placed my order. I ordered $60.00 worth of merchandise from teeshirtsrock.com on December 3rd. The money was taken from my account that day. Today is January 6th. Still no merchandise! I emailed the company twice with no response. I have given them more than 20 days. I am beyond frustrated as these were going to be Christmas gifts for my daughter. Worst business practices I have ever seen!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I will be reporting them!

• Jp
    jpr77 Jul 11, 2014

Also www.teeshirtsrock.com has a Facebook page and Twitter to support their scam. If you notice none of their posts have comments the reason is they don't want anyone posting a negative comment that their site is a scam. Please spend a couple of minutes to report their accounts as scams to both Facebook and Twitter

• Jp
    jpr77 Jul 11, 2014

I was scammed out of over $50 from this company. No T-Shirts after 4 months waiting and no reply to the two emails I sent the company. I would advise anyone who has been scammed and paid with credit card to lodge a chargeback with their credit card company. if you have used Paypal file a dispute within 45 days of payment it's the only way you might be able to recover your money. Goto www.ic3.gov so that these fraudsters can be dealt with by the FBI.

• Ke
    Kenny4 May 03, 2014

scam central. it says on their site item will ship within 30 days - never shipped. harsh emails insulting my education, my parents and calling me nuts for wanting my merch that I was charged for at the time of sale. buyer beware - owner Riley is full of himself and doesn't care about his customers or doing good business.

MAPE Nov 06, 2013

PLEASE SEE BELOW THIS COMPANY'S ANSWER TO OUR EMAIL REQUESTING INFO. NICE COMPANY!!!:

Please see yesterdays response. Cancelled and NOT CHARGED. Get lost

MAPE Nov 06, 2013

Absolutely fraudulent company. Ordered item, got charged.. then nothing.. They do not respond to emails. Do not order from these ###s!

• Gi
    gina bez Aug 26, 2011

I am yet another unhappy shopper.. ordered on Aug 7 it is now the 26th.. nothing.. on one e-mail it says it can take up to 8 buisness days to ship.. ok.. then I read on site not to contact them until 15 buisness days...so I e-mail them..get a response saying their policy is 30 buisness days + in route time depending on mailing bethod.. REALLY for a freakin T-shirt.. only took a day to charge my card! I'm pissed...

• Pe
    peterciccio Mar 17, 2011

I have ordered from these guys several times and always had great experiences. There was one time when they refunded me for 2 of the 6 shirts I ordered because they were backordered, but no big deal. I got my St. Paddy's Day gear there this year. They are a little different but they make that pretty clear before you order. They are probably not perfect but many of these complaints seem fabricated or enhanced. Just send them an email and they will assist you. These are t-shirts people not organs...lol. They definitely have the best selection of tees on the net so I can't complain

• Jc
    JCarman Dec 16, 2010

I placed an order on 11/26. Mid-December I still hadn't heard a peep as to shipping info, etc. So I send an e-mail requesting tracking info. I got an email response "Unfortunately the item ordered is on extended backorder and unavailable at this time. We have cancelled the order and refunded your payment." Funny story, since according to my credit card statement, there is no refund. This company is horrible. Find the product elsewhere.

• Da
    Daniel Thompson III Oct 21, 2010

I am writing this to help others out. This website is run by a few kids who sell clothing that they buy from the original online store, then jack the price to sell to you. If you find something on their website that you cant find anywhere else, they will take your money, claim to have it in stock, then cancel your order in 30 days because they cant find it on the internet just like you. If you want to pay MORE than the original price, which you can find YOURSELF online, or if you want them to take your money for a product they dont yet have, only to have your order cancelled in 30 days because just like you, they cant find it online, be my guest. There are hundreds of complaints filed to the BBB and on sites just like this.

THIS SITE IS A RIP OFF !!! SCAM ARTISTS!!!

• Br
    Brandy Forman Jun 21, 2010

I was graced with a very, very unpleasant experience with this company teeshirtsrock.com. My complaint was I requested an expedited order to be delivered in 2-4 days. I ordered these shirts on the 7th of May and they shipped today the 21st of May. I wrote them and told them I no longer needed there shirts because they were for an epilepsy event for my son and I just wanted the refund. They told me they don't refund and basically talked to me via email like it was my fault and I don't know how to read. There is definitely no customer service from this company and I see why they have so many domain names, its probably what keeps them in business. I really wished I would of read all these complaints before ordering. They should be reported to the better business burrow for LYING. The website specifically said all the product I ordered was IN STOCK and that obviously wasn't the case. That is false advertisement and its my fault according to there email because I didn't read correctly. word of advice stick with a classier company, one that knows what customer service is.

• Aq
    aqueousguitar Jun 02, 2010

I just had a bad experience with this company too. I ordered a shirt on the 18th of May for my girlfriend's birthday and now on June 2nd they emailed me to say that it isn't in stock! it really takes 2 weeks to discover that? something tells me these idiots couldn't find their own [censor] with both hands.
    I don't know about other people here, but I found the website through an ad on Ebay. I am going to send an email to Ebay about this as I believe it should be their responsibility to thoroughly investigate any retailers they are going to feature on their website and I am a little disappointed in them for turning me on to such a terrible company.

• Ge
    Ger Man May 03, 2010

Hello all
    I see the latest complaints were posted many days before,
    but let me add my complain here about this ### company anyways.
    A couple of weeks after purchasing in July 2009 I indeed got my first package of items I ordered. 3 items out of 15.
    There was a paper with the ship mentioning that there will be a 2nd shipping as fast as the items will be in stock again. That was it. Now is more than 8 month ago and I never received anything. I must admit that I am very patient with purchases, but on this one I forgot about in times, too. So I did not bother them at all.
    But 2 weeks ago I sent them a mail asking if they forgot about me and the rest of my purchase. I told them what I already got and what is still missing. Their quick response was : "What was not received? We are showing two seperate ships and this order was shipped completely over 8 months ago. This is the first we heard nothing was received"
    On Apr 16, 2010, at 12:41 PM

Well.. I sent them copies of all documents in order to get another response, but they seem to avoid my e-mail from that point. All this is so very disappointing. Just the most worst experience in online shoppoing for me.
    Greetings
    Dirk

• Lv
    lvampa Jan 22, 2010

I also ordered from them under shirts4squirts.com Item NEVER arrived.

• Mi
    MicroXboX Aug 12, 2009

i just got my shirt today in the mail it had taken forever to get i have there address Trendyhats.com LLC Shipping Department 1760 Costner Drive Unit 4 Warrington PA 18976

• Je
    jenniferg Jul 14, 2009

OMG. I wish I had read all of these BEFORE I ordered my t-shirt. I also have had a terrible time w/ this company. When I first ordered the shirt, I asked (in my email) if they had it in stock and approx when would it be mailed. I sent 2 more emails over the course of 3 days trying to get a response... any response. It wasn't UNTIL I sent an email stating, "I am not happy w/ your customer service, and am cancelling my order", that I got a response. And I want to clarify, as soon as I sent the last email (about cancelling the order), I rec'd a very snotty response within 30 minutes. That really angered me.. and I told them "what's up? You only answer emails re: cancelling orders"? They also gave me the song and dance about reading the fine print, yada yada yada... I immediately called my credit card company explained the situation and disputed the charge. These people do not answer the phone when you call them.. all that is there is a recording. They are bad, bad, bad. I also complained to pay pal about them. I just rec'd an email 5 days ago saying they had shipped the shirt to me. FAT CHANCE. I doubt I will ever see a shirt from these losers. DON'T DO BUSINESS W/ THESE JOKERS!!

• Fj
    fjkgldjfg Jun 20, 2009

I placed an order around 2 months ago and haven't received it. I emailed the company yesterday, I was polite and just asked if there was a problem with my order and I got a rude email back saying that they had cancelled the order ages ago and sent me the money back. Shouldn't I be told if my order is cancelled?! Don't buy anything from them they're just rude and a rubbish company basically.

Annie Feb 24, 2009

Avoid these guys. I ordered wholesale from this company for my store. The order took FOREVER. I only ordered shirts which were listed as being in stock on their site. I ordered weeks before Christmas and didn't receive it until after. I only received a partial order and was told that the other shirts were "backordered' and I was being charged for them as well!!! I've had a retail store for nearly 20 years and NO OTHER COMPANY has this policy. It is illegal and unethical to charge for items which are not delivered. I contacted them and they couldn't have been nastier. They kept repeating that their policy clearly states that they charge for items on backorder ... which is insane. When I told them that I was calling my credit card company and a lawyer they finally refunded the money. I don't know what they are thinking! Do they really want to have a business? If so they had better take a course in customer service and ethical behavior.

• Vr
    véroniqeu Charreyron Feb 02, 2009

I've recently the same problem described before. I've ordered from Paris (France) many teeshirts at teeshirtsrock.com. First I've receveid the order confirmation with my spams, then I've received an email telling me the order was shipped the 18th of December : we are the 2th of February and nothing has been arrived yet but my bank account has been charged. What can I do please help me !

• Da
    dantheman657 Jan 20, 2009

Thanks for the comments guys, i was about to order a hat from this site. But after reading these many complaints, and only 2 defending posts, i wont. They surely look like a scam, and to that guy who was told to fax them his credit card...wow dont do it. Never even heard of a company doing that before. Well good luck, hope u guys can get your money back. I agree also that they should definatly post if they have that item in stock or not, would be alot easier for people to know if its even worth ordering.

• Me
    meganE Dec 28, 2008

This company is terrible!!! BEWARE! I ordered on 12/12 and never received an email receipt or anything, just a charge in my account. I sent them and email explaining the charge and my concern for having a charge but no proof of purchase or notification of shipment. I recieved a response that simply says "review our store policies." I payed extra to have it shipped in 2-4 business days and received it AFTER christmas. Not only that, but when I opened it, I found one item was missing...and the invoice says "refunded due to backorder." I received NO email saying this which would have been nice to know since THEY knew it wasn't there when they shipped it. I will never do business with them again and encourage everyone else to stay away as well!

• Xm
    xmex Dec 20, 2008

I have ordered something and its been 10 days and still nothing. I emailed them, so they wrote back and said: "Are you kidding? Come on wake up and read our store and shipping policies. Ignorance. We are forwarding to legal since you made such a ridiculous claim against us. They will be contacting you. You will either get your hoodie or your money back under our policies. If this was a problem why in the world did you place the order. Read! Isn't this why we go or went to school.

CC: Robert Cook, Esq

Teeshirtsrock.com"

Andy Dec 06, 2008

I tried to order a shirt 10 days before a special event. According to their shipping, it said the product would arrive in 2 to 4 days.

However, this wasn't the case. It was supposed to arrive in that amount of time AFTER it arrived in facility (which would take 15 to 20 days). This was stated in an email AFTER I purchased the order, which I noticed when my shirt did not arrive in time.

So... I wrote their customer service trying to cancel my order, and they responded with snide comments.

Definitely do not recommend this company. GO ELSEWHERE!

BAD BAD BAD Company.

• Br
    brooke Nov 24, 2008

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Same thing as everyone else- placed my order, credit card was charged immediately. Weeks passed, no t-shirt. Emailed once, they didn't reply so emailed again and they said they did reply (which they hadn't). Requested a refund, same response regarding return policy. Requested refund two more times months later and no response whatsoever (as well as no refund). Filed complaint on ic3.gov today (3+ months later) and also managed to get thru to the company via this number: [protected]. I had to call several times before getting thru but it eventually worked. The girl said she would "pass it on to the warehouse". Doubt anything will happen...

sharker102 Nov 22, 2008

That site what I reported them to which was WWW.IC3.GOV has never replied back to me.And I waited for 3-4 weeks.

And so a couple days ago, i went to my bank and filed a dispute against that t-shirt company.And this morning I was looking at my bank statement online.And my money was right back in my account.

And my bank has also issued me a new card.And so if that t-shirt company tries stealing my money out of my account.Like they did the first time when I have ordered a t-shirt and they have never sent it to me.They have no chance of doing it.Because the numbers on my old visa debit card are all invalid.

AND TO THE EOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS:

DON'T EVER BUY FROM THAT T-SHIRT COMPANY.THAT T-SHIRT COMPANY IS A VERY HUGE SCAM!!!

• Iv
    Ivan Hernandez Nov 21, 2008

Do not buy from this store. It is poorly run and you will end up here with everyone else.

• Re
    Read The Polcies Nov 17, 2008

jared, if I have some one of your reading comprehension skills reading my paper, I probably should wipe my ### with it. If you re-read my post instead of jumping to conclusions, I said teeshirtsrock is a middle man in the supply chain like a best buy. They do not manufacture the shirts they sell. That is why I wrote about the problems with dealing with Junk Food and shirt designers. To point out that t-shirt designers are responsible for customers not getting their shirts. I brought up the PS3, wii, and xbox 360 because they all had stock problems. There whole websites dedicated to best buys customer service issues, so you might want to rethink, "They do not, however, take your money, not send you the item you paid for." They will respond to you up until a point where you will need to deal with their legal team.

Anthony, it was a typo. Check the grammar of your posts before criticizing a spelling error. Also, I never mentioned your education look back. I was talking about grey. Your reading comprehension is worse than Jared's reading comprehension.

I am noting going to waste my time with another post after this one.

Jared Nov 03, 2008

@ Read The Policies

Are you freaking kidding? How is this business practice anything like Best Buy? When something is "out of stock" at Best Buy, the website usually tells you that in the beginning. Or, if something happens and the item unexpectedly goes "out of stock, " my experience has been that, after a certain amount of time (usually a week or two), Best Buy will email you and let you know about it, giving you the option to cancel your order. They do not, however, take your money, not send you the item you paid for, and then not even bother to respond to your emails. So no, Teeshirtsrock.com is not the same kind of middleman as Best Buy. If this is the kind of argument you're making in that Masters paper of yours, you might as well wipe your ### with it instead.

Shadow Oct 28, 2008

I have the same problem with teeshirtsrock.com, I bought four shirts on their website for 85 dollars with my credit card and I was charged immediatly which is normal.
    And three weeks later I received an email telling me that my order has been shipped :

"We would like to inform you that your order 17409 placed on 6/26/2008 9:26:00 AM has been shipped.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us."

I never received the products I have ordered.
    When I tried to get in touch with them, I was told that my order is suspect and that they want me to fax them the front and the back of my credit card.
    I am not specialized in e-commerce but this seems to be a fraud intent.
    As I told them that there is no way for me to send them so private information such us the credit card number and the cryptogram. They said that I am frauding (I remember that they took the money from my account).

I have proposed to send my identity card to give them a proof of my identity and here is their last email response :

"What are you talking about the Crytogram? We have all the numbers, codes, etc. If we wanted to we could do whatever we want with your card right NOW. Thats not the issue here.
    Fax the info or we will just turn it over to the authorities.
    No more emails. Just fax it over.
    This is most likely fraud. If it wasnt there would be absolutely no reason why you wouldnt fax your card over
    No more emails. Fax or we simply turn over to the authorities and they can deal with this.

Customer Service"

It's really incredible to find companies that deal with their customers that way !!!
    Now they owe me the money, but they don't answer to my emails ...
    A really disappointing experience !!

***** SO DON'T BUY ON http://www.teeshirtsrock.com *****

sharker102 Oct 21, 2008

Hey Read The Polocies, I am not going to argue with you or anything.You don't know what you are talking about.First of all, my name is Anthony.Learn how to spell my name right before you write something about me.

And you talk about what I am doing in class is even close to as complex?Well I don't even go to school.I already graduated from school.

You need to go back to school to learn how to spell people's name right.

And I did read the store policies about the 30 days.

And the 30 days is almost up since I have ordered my shirt.And guess what?I haven't gotten my shirt yet.That makes me mad that this company would scam me.

And I am not going to wait month after month thinking that I will get my shirt.When I know I won't get it.

I am going to report this company once and for all for their fraud service.

This company has taken my money, and scam me by not giving me my shirt.

I am not going to let that company get away with this.

And for people who are reading this who bought a shirt and have never gotten it.

Report this company to WWW.IC3.GOV.

Do it and do not let this company take your money.

I said it once, and I will say it twice.THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN FOR GOOD!!!

Jane Oct 20, 2008

I wish I sited this site prior to ordering 13 t-shirts from teeshirtsrock.com. I ordered on the 2 of September 08. To date I have received 5 of my order or 13 t-shirts. I have repetedly tried to contact them via email and as yet have received no response. I am very nervous about this site as they have a record of my creditcard. I will contact www.ic3.gov to try and recover my monies. I can not believe anyone would do this to people. If they have no intention to send goods they should not be in the business.

• Ca
    carlos Oct 18, 2008

I am doing a masters paper on internet fraud companies and used this company for part of my research. I bought a shirt and received it no problem. Some of you must not have read the store policies pages. First, Anothony you have posted here before the possible quote of 20 business days has expired. Grey as a Business grad, I can say if you think any of what you are doing in class is even close to as complex as it should be in the real world you are dreaming. As a salesman, there is a such thing as a bad consumer. The store policies are there for a reason to let customers know what to expect when doing business with a company. Second Jackson, you have no idea what you are talking about and have not done your research. If you looked into the company and the manfactors they sell for, you would know that there biggest supplier and and most popular shirt company is Junk Food. A little research about Junk Food would let you find out Junk Food only prints shirts a certain amount of time then stops for a awhile. This means that any company that sells them needs to wait and find out from the manufacturer when they can get the shirt and put the orders on wait lists. This is just a Junk Food example put other popular brands have the same problem types. You are right when you say the company is a middle man, but your understanding of it is off. Teeshirtsrock is the same type of middle man as a Best Buy. They sell other peoples products, so if they are out of stock its the manufactors you want to blame. Do people do to Best Buy what you consumers do to teeshirsrock when PS3, xbox 360s, or nintendo wiis were out of stock? The answer is No. At least teeshirtsrock gives its customers a warning in their store policies. If there is one thing that makes me mad in a economy where businesses already have it hard, it is mindless consumers.

sharker102 Oct 15, 2008

I just ordered a shirt for $26 from this company on Setember 30, 2008.

And on October 3, 2008, they took the money out of my account.And as of today October 15, 2008.I still haven't received my shirt.

I even have sent an email to them.And they won't email me back.I have a feeling i'm not going to get my shirt at all.

I'm just going to wait about 2 more weeks and then I am going to report them to WWW.IC3.GOV. IF I don't get my shirt.

I also got proof on my bank statement when they did bill me, so they can't lie and say they never billed me.I also got the email from when I placed my order with them.

This is a worst company.TEESHIRTSROCK.COM NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN FOR GOOD.

• Do
    doris Oct 14, 2008

teeshirtsrock.com is my worst shopping experience online ever! i ordered a hat and paid extra for it to be expedited for father's day. 20 days went by and it still hadn't arrived so i emailed them. They said they sent out an email to say it was back ordered and to try to order something else. NEVER GOT THIS EMAIL After that every few weeks Id email them and no response! Finally I threatened BBB on them and signed it "irritated." It was responded with:

"Dont be irrated. What was the order number. Looking through our customer service emails and do no see one email from you so not sure where you were sending these emails. Please reply with the order number

How the hell do you not get irritated when the item you ordered nearly 4 months ago still hasn't arrived??

Of course I emailed a very annoyed email back to them and this is the response I get:

Doris

Was able to find an order with your email address. We had sent you an email on this informing you that it was on extended backorder. It still is and being we dont make these there is absolutely nothing we can do but wait. We will cancel the order. As for being charged you were never charged for this.

Sorry we could not assist you with this item at this time

Ok so first off I never said I wanted to cancel the order and 2nd, they do not know how to make a complete sentence. Also never once is a name left in their emails!

Hello Doris Tse,
    This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #16876, has been updated to a status of Canceled.

Order Details
    Order Number: 16876
    Order Date: 6/11/2008 11:40 PM
    Shipping Method: Express (US Only) Express Shipping (1-2 Days once order ships out, US Only)
    Payment Method: Credit card payment

Subtotal: $19.00
    Shipping & Handling: $21.99
    Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $40.99

Does anyone see the word "cancelled" on the order anywhere besides them stating that it's cancelled?

Ok so obviously I want an "order" proof that it's cancelled now

"Don't be irritated? That's hard to do especially when none of my emails were responded to for the past 3 months! First you say you can't find my email/order then you say it's cancelled (by the way, you guys can't spell correctly either) and supposedly the last email was supposed to show that but no where does it say it's cancelled besides you stating it's cancelled!

I want an actual formal email stating it's cancelled somewhere on the order itself and not just by you stating it!"

Guess what the response is?? Soo not professional either!

FORMAL EMAIL

This order is cancelled

I would only figure if they could email you the "order" confirmation they could email you a "cancelled" confirmation right? WRONG!

"This is not what I was going for! If you're able to email me a copy of the order, can't you email me a copy of the "cancelled" order??"

No there would be no way to do that. If you login you can view your orders and it will say cancelled. You can print that up I suppose

Teeshirtsrock.com

Right.. they suppose...they can't even do something as simple as this... Im at my ends at this point so this is what I emailed them

It's soo unfortunate the way your company does business!! No wonder you have soo many complaints against the company! No one ever leaves a name when they respond to an email! Is that a way your employees don't get singled out and get in trouble?!?!

One of your representatives replied after my inquiry on it after 20 days (and I paid $19.99 for it to be expedited!) and I was told that an email was sent out to me saying the hat was back ordered. I NEVER GOT THAT EMAIL! I waited a month and I still didn't receive anything. Every month from July-Oct I've sent out emails to see when Id get the item and never received a response!

I only get a response when I threaten the BBB on your company!! A good company would actually be able to send out a "cancelled" form to their customers but you tell me that I had to look that up myself?? Your company didn't even actually ask me if I wanted to cancel the item and cancelled it for me w/o asking!!

At this point I know I won't see the hat!! Don't bother emailing me back. THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!! My cousin was the one who found your website so I will definitely make sure tell her not to buy anything from your company!

AGGRAVATED & ANNOYED!

• Do
    doris Oct 13, 2008

I put an order in back in June for a father's day present and spent another $20 for it to be expedited thinking it would come w/in the week it stated. I still haven't received it and it's October!! The first email I sent out asking where it is they said the sent out an emails stating it was back ordered and suggested I buy something else. I never got that email! I've been emailing them every few weeks since July and still no d*mn reply!! I just sent out another email today and told them Id give them four days to respond and if they don't, Im reporting them to BBB!!