teddy williams and associatesJurgen Krugger

I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT MONEY WAS LEFT FOR ME AND A DEATH CERTIFICATE AND THE WILL WAS EMAILED TO ME AS WELL.

fromTeddy Williams <[protected]@rocketmail.com>
toDelene Marinos <delene.[protected]@gmail.com>

dateFri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:43 AM
subjectA SCAN COPY OF YOUR WILL
signed-byrocketmail.com

hide details 11:43 AM (6 hours ago)

TEDDY WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
Tel.:+[protected]
Fax:+[protected]
E-mail: teddywilliam.[protected]@yahoo.es
Head office Address: 33 Bedford Row London WC1R 4JH, England
Branch Office: Calle Madrid, 12 28001 Madrid Spain

Attention:Delene Marinos

Thank you for providing me with the required information to proceed with the execution of the WILL and last testament of Jurgen Krugger.

It will interest you to know that we have cross checked the info you sent and they actually tallied with what we have in our records. You are the beneficiary of this WILL and therefore your information will be taken to the courts of Justice tomorrow for verification and confirmation after which the court will issue you a probate order and bank order/certificate which will mandate the bank to deposit your funds.

You will be expected to contact the bank with these documents for the immediate release of your funds without any further delay. I am sending these documents to you via email attachment, since you did not provide me with a fax.I want to use this opportunity to remind of the reason why my late client left these funds in your care and that is to carry out humanitarian services to assist the poor and needy in the society. You may wish to set up a charity foundation or organization in the name of my late client to help the less privileged in your country. I sincerely believe you will do just that.

Am your lawyer in this regards and all fees has been paid by my late client and you do not have to pay me for the services, I have been paid over GBP 30, 000 Pounds to make sure the funds gets to you dully.

Congratulations and have a nice day ahead of you.

Call me upon the receipt of this mail as my office is presently in Spain .
:+[protected] to acknowledge the receipt of the attached WILL
In Yours Service

show details 3:53 PM (2 hours ago

Jurgen Krugger

• Ha
    harz wife Dec 03, 2008

this supposed law firm based in london emailed me to inform me a man i never heard of died and willed me his money.35 million dollars...ya right!!! all i had to do was email them back with my info so they could verify i was the right person..i emailed them told them i never heard of this man, never been to london, drop dead!!! emailed backed, told i had every right to refuse my money but i had to sign to paper stating i was refusing money so they needed address, phone number.emailed back drop dead i know you are a scam!!! every day since i have recieved extermely abusive emails from whoever these people are.. they refuse to stop.. i had to hire an attorney.. please if you get an email from them PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND!!!

• Sh
    shine Jan 23, 2009

i also received that kind of scam but at first i don't know it is a scam so i replied to him..but now after i surf i found its only a scam..and now i give some info about me. my whole name and my address..and now i disregarded all his email to me.