Teck Financial ServicesScam

M

As the Fleet Manager with a top fortune 500 company with offices worldwide, we were looking to purchase equipment from a company called Comfort Master, who said “Teck Financial” is there approved finance company. If you look at Teck’s website it appears very nice, even saying that they get approval in 5 mins or less. We applied, now, mind you that last year our`company profit was $20, 940, 210.39, we have an outstanding rating on DB. Once we sent in the app, a week later we called and talked to “Cheri” who stated that she had it and would call the next day, when asked if they were a broker, she avoided the question by stating that she worked very closely, with “the Bank”.

Then 3 more days went by, I finally called her on Friday, she responded by saying that she would call on Monday with an answer. Then 2 weeks go by, we had numerous calls to them with NO answer, Today I got them to answer the phone, and all she said was that they needed more information, but would have to call me back, into 2 hours now and no return phone call. In a call to the Nebraska Dept of Banking Financing they found no record of this company in the federal registry, I am still waiting for a specialist call back with more info

“For almost 15 years Teck Financing, Inc has been providing Equipment Lease Financing Programs to thousands of Customers Nationwide” as quoted from Tecks website but if you do a search of the corporate records, they filed the corporation TECK FINANCING, INC on Mar 19 2008, that is not 15 years! Also in the Nebraska site is the corporate officers, all family members. and yes it says BROKER I guess what makes me wonder, is the lack of communication from a family run business, it take 2 weeks and I, the customer has to keep calling them. You do the math, but our Comptroller, will NOT do business with a Broker. Teck has failed to show quality business procedures, it shows that they do not want or care about there customers.