Team Effort InternatinalRefund of money becouse my service de-actvated without information/intimation after 3 month of full payment.

In the month of september-08 I have taken total 7 IDs of Network business connection from the company for which I have paid the sum of Rup.10, 151.53 x 5 by credit card (visa)...0279 and Rs.10, 238.01x2 by credit card (visa)..5259 and total Rs.71, 233.67 paise paid by me for the same and company gave me 7 user ID which bearing no.145723, 145725, 145726, 145728, 145729, 145730 & 145732 for the duration of one year. I am shocked to know that my all ID has disconnected/de-activated by the company in the midnight of 31st December-2008 witout any information/intimation.I have been contacting the Mumbai chief of the company but he replied that he would look into the matter, but did not given any satisfactory reply to me.Thereafter I had written a letter dated 09-01-09 to the area manager of the company whose office situated at New Delhi and also sent a notice from Advocate 0n 10-02-2009 and c.c. sent to company head office at USA but I have not rcieved any positive reply so far from the company and Now I request for the refund of my amount. kindly pay heed on this matter and reply soon.

• Ne
    Need Refund from MyVideoTalk Aug 19, 2010

They Just Launched in Atlanta. MyVideoTalk the MLM has no customer support. I have a ticket 28984-[protected] that supposedly is going to refund my money for
    misrepresentation of the contract I was electronically signing. Here how it works, the sales person logs in some portal and takes your personal information over the phone.
    I was told I would get a refund of $100.00 within 72 hours if I signed up that night. I paid $279.00, but after reviewing the contract I found that there were additional fees of $50.00 a year and cancelled within 72 hours. I still have not received my refund. I signed up on 7/31/10. The Top leaders Daryl and Maria call to try to appease me, but all I want is my money back. I'm going to call consumer watchdog at Channel 2 news.

Angel2010 Dec 29, 2009

THey have started recently in Dubai also!

• As
    Ashfaq Ahmed Dec 15, 2009

Mr. Angry Man,

How did you pay 71K+? Do you have brains? 7 ids! I don't know how people get fooled so easily. Now MyVideotalkStudio has been released and they are fooling people further. I think MLM should be banned in the world, if not atleast in India.

Ashfaq

Angry man Jun 02, 2009

yes i had joined myvediotalk three month ago me and my girlfriend and till now i did not activate my GDC. even my girlfriend did not receive her card yet we've been using teamsupport link and send them bulk of emails regarding that matter but nothing happend till now we never received any positive support from the so called GLOBAL SUPPORT TEAM. Where is the support then?
    We are wasting our money to call USA to activate the card to get my commission but nothing happened
    they are all crap!