Taxi Contractspromised long distance jobs

K Jul 24, 2018

Paid £400 to taxi contract and it's been a month and yet nothing, bloody greedy Scums. Below is an email before I paid!

Thank you for speaking with myself earlier regarding long distance jobs/ Airport transfers/ tours with ourselves. Below is just a brief of what we spoke about over the phone and just a few benefits in regards to registering with ourselves.

* We provide long distance transfer jobs to Drivers / Companies in the Taxi, Minibus & Coach Industry.

* We work with large blue chip organisations such as Booking.com, Hotels.com, British Airways, Qatar Airlines, The Ministry of Defence, Emirates and many more organisations.

* You will be activated in 7 working days on our system, once your activated you will receive Bookings via email with all the job description, If you can fit in the job then simply reply accept, if you can not then decline.

* You receive 10-15 long distance jobs weekly on average, the bookings we receive range from 4 seater Cars to 72 seater coaches. So we accommodate Taxi drivers, Minibus and coach companies.

* We've been in business nationwide for 10 years.

* We are a nationwide company we do not charge commission or rental. We simply charge a registration fee for the service we provide yourself for the full 12 month period.

* 12 month contract for only £400.

If you require further information or would like to speak to someone please give me a call or you can visit our website at:
Web: www.taxicontracts.com

Email: [protected]@taxicontracts.com
Web: www.taxicontracts.com

• Am
    amarhammouche Jul 31, 2018

wow, then did you get any jobs? my brother wants to join them but they asking him to pay first

• Gi
    Giana25taca Jul 31, 2018

I paid as well.. 😭 i am willing to go to court for this as is not normal to steal from people as they do. Will do my best to put them down. I will not leave it as it is.

• Mo
    Mo Coxs Aug 20, 2018

@Giana25taca Hi there can u contact me on 07861822424 thanks

• Cj
    CJ pco london Aug 24, 2019

@Giana25taca Let’s bring them to court! I also paid and nothing. Not even answering calls or emails

• Am
    amarhammouche Jul 31, 2018

So you never had even one job with them.because they told him he will get at least 10 to 15 jobs a week via an email

• Op
    Operations remove scam Aug 21, 2018

I am about to join then but after seeing reviews I got enough of this scam positioned high on Google

• Hu
    Hussen18 Sep 03, 2018

I also had an same descriptors email but fortunate I found on Google that's it is big scam

• Le
    Leftysw11 Sep 19, 2018

Did anyone manage to get a job from these people

• Ri
    Rias-3747 Sep 27, 2018

I am a driver with them they give me jobs everyweek good jobs long distance not always lots of jobs sometimes more but still good money profit every month

• Sh
    shaami Oct 21, 2018

@Rias-3747 where you are based brother as i wanted to join them i got emailed with details but still a bit confused due to negative feedback from otherhs

• Ri
    Rias-3747 Oct 23, 2018

@shaami Am based birmingham brother they give me good work i with them nerly seven month now

• Im
    Imran456 Oct 31, 2018

@Rias-3747 Hi
    They are trying to recruit me...im in two minds now...after the reviews

• Im
    Imran456 Oct 31, 2018

@Rias-3747 Do you know other people who are getting jobs

• Ta
    Taz3231 Nov 02, 2018

I am a small firm in the manchester area and I have some good jobs come through over June, July and August but it slowed down but still get some airport transfer work coming in so it is worth it if you wanna do a few jobs per week and make a little extra. For £400 for the tear its well worth it to be honest. I dont think its a scam but you can get some quiet weeks.

• A2
    A2BTransfers Nov 12, 2018

I just registered with Taxi Contracts and i have so far had 3 jobs in the first week and got to say so far good and fingerscrossed it stays like this as the jobs i got were 20 miles plus jobs. I think the guys do oversell a little but as long as get more jobs over 12 months i will be happy. A2B Transfers

• Bi
    Bilal Nazir Nov 12, 2018

Not a bad company give me good regular jobs which makes it worth while. Most jobs have been above 20 miles. Keep the jobs cmeing.

Qasim Afzal Nov 26, 2018

@Bilal Nazir Where you based brother.

• Uk
    UK hire Nov 12, 2018

I have been working with this company for a long time. I have had loads of jobs given to me over the summer months. For me it has been very worthwhile joining them. Does go quite at times especially winter months but still get airport transfers etc.

Nottingham Cars Nov 13, 2018

We needed more work, so joined taxi contracts 5 months ago. We have had many jobs from them. They do have quite periods but paying £400 for 12 months is quite good as we do get jobs and we are happy.

• Ra
    Rajesh Nadar Nov 13, 2018

Signed up with Taxi contracts 3 months ago for £400.00, recovered my money in the first 2 weeks, Good and trustworthy company to work with, Keep those jobs coming Taxi Contracts.

• 7p
    7Plus Travels Nov 29, 2018

Good Jobs coming, Good people to work with.

Qasim Afzal Dec 03, 2018

Very Good Company Keep the Jobs Coming in Ive Recovered my Money Back £400 Which i Paid Towards Registration Fee. In The First 2 Weeks Allready Wow. Thanks To Madeeha your doing Great job keep it up & you Benefited me.

Qasim Afzal Dec 03, 2018

I Signed up with Taxi Contracts 2 Weeks Allready Recovered my Money back that i Paid Towards Registration Fee £400 Wow.
    Keep the Jobs Coming.

Thanks to Madeeha your doing Great, You really Benefited me.

• St
    Street Cars Dec 04, 2018

Good Company to work with, Now i don't have to hunt for Customer's or Bookings, Investment Recovered.Thank You Taxi Contracts.

• Da
    [email protected] Dec 05, 2018

Had couple of Bookings with them and so far they have been at their Best .Got the best services would highly recommend.tx

ChezRoute Dec 08, 2018

We have had overall really good experiences with Taxi Contracts, at the end of it £400 is worth it.

• Pe
    Pescadoras Jan 03, 2019

I paid them the £400 last May and despite being offered some jobs not one of which I have been able to accept because either they were for a bigger vehicle than mine or not viable as I would have to drive over 60 miles to collect the client and the money being offered was insufficient to cover the costs. I repeatedly tried to call them but they kept saying the person I needed to talk to is out of the office but they would call back. Of course they never did so I referred the matter to the small claims court as they have not upheld any of their promises for work in my part of the county...awaiting the outcome.

Saleemsadiq Oct 22, 2019

@Pescadoras Pleasse reply me about your claim you have made to small court as i paid £400 too and i m in the same situation .07506797058

Saleemsadiq Oct 22, 2019

@Pescadoras Please contAct me as i am same position as yours And looking the outcome of your claim ?07506797058

• Ex
    Express Taxis Jan 07, 2019

Worth It, Good Company to Invest in, Keep it up.

• Ar
    ArlensTaxis Jan 17, 2019

Brilliant Service from start to finish, I am getting enough jobs, hoping for more.

• Fl
    Florin Fasie Jan 25, 2019

is a big joke - you pay before and you do not get anything - after you pay no longer answer either by phone or by email

• Fl
    Florin Fasie Jan 25, 2019

do not take after positive messages are more like certain people in the company - is a big trick - I'm going to the police and the court.

• Do
    Don Chicco Feb 16, 2019

Hi ive joined taxicantract.com through maryam on 4 January 2019 i was sent email to receive jobs on or after 14th January 2019 is 16th February and have not got any jobs and they dont reply to my emails to and when u ring maryam she dont answer im based in Birmingham so dont know how people are saying they getting jobs . I think the reviews are fake or they had work but now they gone down with work.

• Ca
    cassie_a Feb 22, 2019

I too have been a victim of this scam. I joined with taxi contracts, maryam took my payment. I tried to get a refund but they all refuse to acknowledge my emails or cut me short in my phone calls. Today I found out from a chap called Yasser that taxi contracts has been taken over by national transfers. My bank has confirmed they are an push payment scam. I have asked for a refund, failing which i will take this matter to the police, trading standards inland revenue and ask bbc watchdog if they want to air this. I suggest everyone who has been scammed by this company, join forces and sign a petition to get attention on these fraudsters so that they cannot scam anyone else.

cass

• Ca
    cassie_a Feb 22, 2019

does anyone know where they are actually based so i can go there and protest, but i bet they all working from home I will definitely get an outcome, watch this space people

• Cj
    CJ pco london Aug 24, 2019

Hi everyone,
    I signed up with them last year and paid £400 for guaranteed work for 12months! I'm based in London and they are in Manchester so I did ask how it works. They said that their partners in London have prompt licence so nothing to worry. First two weeks they give me nothing! I kept sending emails and try calling but nothing! Looked like they are hiding. Then one sunny day I managed to speak with them and received 6 jobs over two weeks, 2 I did and rest were cancelled or no show. Again wrote to them- nothing!!! Asked for my £400 back because was clear now something wrong. And they hide again. Filled report with the police and was directed to fraud assistance! From them received report-nothing they can do as it is small amount and not their business. Directed to local citizen advice ! They said if I manage to speak with other people in same situation with same company, then we can build a fraud case for solid compensation!
    So my question is: are there people here scamed from taxi contracts like me who want their money back??? Please keep any corespondence with taxi contracts as will be needed in court

Saleemsadiq Oct 22, 2019

@CJ pco london Pleasse reply me about your claim you have made to small court as i paid £400 too and i m in the same situation .07506797058. . I want to make compalint too

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices