TattooSuppliesDirect.comnever receiving an order placed on 10-29-08

J

I PLACED A ORDER ON 10-29-08 AND HERE IT IS ON 11-10-08 AND I HAVE STILL NOT SEEN MY ORDER YET IT WAS A 100.00 ORDER I KNOW THE MONEY CLEARED THE BANK 2 DAYS LATER THIS IS ##%&^&*^##$ $%^^&
IM GOING GET A HOLD OF THE B.B.B AND BANK THIS HAS TO STOP BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE GET RIPPED OFF!!!

• La
    Laurie Nov 11, 2008

I ordered $48.00 worth of needles on Oct.3, 2008 and still have not received the product. The money cleared the bank a few days after the order was placed. Emails have been sent and I have been assure the product will be on the way soon. But I am still waiting after over a month.

• Do
    Donald Gray Nov 20, 2008

Don't hold your breath, the items will never come.
    I received an email stating that my 500.00 order was sent but that was over 5 weeks ago!

• Tr
    Trevor Nov 28, 2008

I placed a few orders with tattoo supplies direct before and received them in a very untimely manner. It took almost 8 weeks for some ink to come in, 2.5 weeks for a box of needles, and I had recently placed an order on OCT 7th 2008 for some other things and still have not seen anything a month and a half later. After inquiring about the latest order, I received email saying that something in my order was on a back order and then I got another email saying that all orders placed after OCT 1st were going to be reprocessed due to a "severe error by usps". I don’t know what is going on with this company but I am going to get my money back.

saberlilly Jul 21, 2009

they did the same to me, after a month i called themstating that i was going to have the credit card company reverse the [payment and you know what they sent the items the next day, i will never order from them again

• Ti
    TINAZTATTOOZ Aug 29, 2009

I AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE ISN'T VERY USEFUL TO MY USE, DO TO THE FACT THAT I AM A VALUED CUSTOMER AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY!!! I AM A TATTOO ARTIST AND BODY PIERCER I'VE LOST CUSTOMERS BECAUSE I HAVN'T HAD ANY SUPPLIES TO WORK. AS OF TODAY I WILL BE CANCELING MY ACCOUNT FOR GOOD!!! THANK YOU!!! P.S. ### YOU TATTOOSUPPLIES DIRECT. COM!!!

• To
    Tony Harris Jan 09, 2010

I just posted on the complaints board re a purchase from EBAY from DVD LEGACY ... payed for product with PAYPAL through EBAY ... CD never arrived and the company kept emailing me telling me it was dispatched wrong and the would be refunding blah blah till i run out of time with both PAYPAL and EBAY for a case ... what has this got to do with TATTOO SUPPLIES DIRECT ... just noticed on there EBAY account which they shutdown there email address is TATTOOSUPPLIES.COM ... SAME ###S SAME SCAM ...

joshua wilson Mar 18, 2010

tattoo supplies direct.com is a ###ing scam i placed an order on march of 2010 to restock my shop, and was told that my order would go threw asap. well two weeks later i was really needing my supplies, so i contacted my bank just to make sure that their wasn't a mistake on my side, and guess what now i'm screwed on my equipment and my money. i know i can get my money back, but theirs no way to get the lost clients back, so if anyone has any doubt about this little comment, then by all means be a dumb ### and find out the hard way, i just hope you can afford the loss. p.s. iv;e never been ###ed by superior tattoo so i guess you get what you pay for. hey you only have to buy it once from them.

Joshua J. Combs May 21, 2010

What is the telephone number of Tattoosuppliesdirect.com? The number given on site is no longer functioning!
    They took my draft the second day into the order and it has been almost a month waiting.
    Are they still in business?
    Please help with a number

• ScamBusters96 May 21, 2010

According to the BBB they are out of business. Sorry.

• Kh
    K. Hoskins Jun 02, 2010

They ripped me off. I have tried to contact them but they wont respond. They took my Money and left me high and dry. They SUCK dont order from them. I am calling the BBB, . And the bank but they dont care. Be where . Shame on them. They are comitting fraud...
    6-2-10

• Kh
    K. Hoskins Jun 02, 2010

They are still doing it. They call themselfs rockstar energy as of 5-7-10 when they took money out of my account

• Ge
    gezefra666 Oct 13, 2010

THEY HAVE CHANGED THERE NAME TO NEWAGE TATTOO SUPPLIES .COM BE AWARE TATTOO SUPPLIES DIRECT .COM IS NOW CALLED NEWAGE TATTOO SUPPLIES .COM ALL THE SAME STUFF ALL THE SAME DEALS JUST WITH A NEW NAME

• Da
    Davisj05 Jan 25, 2011

Although, I am very sorry to those of you that this all is happeing to. I can't say I agree. I ordered my tattoo kit and piercing kit here and had no problems what so ever. Maybe you should speak with whoever is in charge in the customer service or placed orders dept. I gaurantee there are several ways to solve this without putting the site out of business. I enjoy this site and have always relied on it to re-fill any of my equipment. Again, I am sorry. But, shutting down the site is a bit drastic, at the moment. Especially, if the majority is still receiving their orders. Deal with it by talking to whoever is in charge at the call-in number.

• Da
    danielle84 Apr 03, 2016

Hello I read the reviews hopefully they have changed I just found this site after I placed my 2nd order from them and it's a large amount. Just hopefully they r legit and just wondering if anyone is still having problems with them to this day.